Kleinmann Strings

Spokane, WA · View map

About Kleinmann Strings

Kleinmann Strings is a rising string quartet comprised of young, professional musicians who play in the Spokane Symphony. We are all passionate artists brought together by our dedication to sharing the joy of music with others. Whether it be in the concert hall or at your special event we take pride in providing excellent musicianship. We are unique in our diverse backgrounds and musical styles and perform a variety of repertoire ranging from classical to jazz and opera to rock.

When working with Kleinmann Strings you will be sure to express your own personal style. Kleinmann Strings is available for booking at events such as weddings, corporate events, charity banquets, cocktail hours, and holiday parties. From the stylish and intimate string duo to the beautiful and elegant quartet, Kleinmann Strings can offer the perfect touch of class your event deserves.

21 Reviews for Kleinmann Strings

21 Kleinmann Strings Reviews

T
tom

Married on 07/30/2016

If you are in need of talented and gifted musicians playing classical music for your event, you could not do better than to book this group Read more If you are in need of talented and gifted musicians playing classical music for your event, you could not do better than to book this group

L
Larisa

Married on 07/30/2016

Excellent in every way! I would highly recommend Kleinmann Strings. Johannes Kleinmann was extremely prompt and thorough in his communication with me, their website is quite helpful and detailed, and ... Read more and the musicians are skilled professionals. We hired their string quartet for our daughter's wedding ceremony at the Spokane Club and their beautiful music was the icing on the cake! It added elegance and sophistication that pre-recorded music simply cannot equal. Plus it gave our guests something to enjoy while they waited for the ceremony to begin or waited to exit after the ceremony. My only regret is that as the mother of the bride I wasn't able to sit and soak it all in as I would have loved to do!

C
Chelsea

Married on 07/01/2016

I contacted Kleinmann Strings with a very specific request: a Foo Fighters cover song and affordability since I had a budget to stick to. They were willing to work with me on both aspects and I cannot ... Read more express how pleased I am with their performance. I was pleasantly surprised that despite my smaller event I was provided service that continually went above and beyond. I highly recommend Kleinmann Strings for any event.