Klink Events Day of Coordination

Laguna Hills, CA · View map

About Klink Events Day of Coordination

T H E "G O - T O" F O R "D A Y - O F" C O O R D I N A T I O N

Catering to the modern-day couple that is (mostly) planning their own wedding...(because it's likely your venue requires one...and we're absolutely sure you need one)

T H E 9 0 D A Y D E A L...Basically what some folks know as "Day-of Coordination" we call "Wedding Day Management."

A N D G U E S S W H A T ? ? It actually takes more than one day!

Yep, we like to have about 90 DAYS with you to get to know you and your vision for your wedding. After-all, we aren't mind readers. (We know...we wish we were too.)

So we have to spend some time together... you know...to become best friends. Truth is, the bond we get to create with our couples is what keeps us inspired.

Our desire is to create an experience for our couples that is organized and supportive,
so when the big day arrives you get to completely relish in every second and have the most fun imaginable!

Experience
Jenifer Eddy - Leader of the Squad

• Bored with Corporate Events, she dreamed of spending her days watching people get married
  • Multi-tasker and problem solver extraordinaire
  • Funny, kind, dedicated...and a little mischievous
  • Everyone's best friend
  • Falls while standing still
  • Mom to 4 rad humans, wife of 1 incredible man

CHILDHOOD NICKNAME: ‘Fer (someone thought it was better than “Jen” .....*rolls eyes”)

SPIRIT ANIMAL: Monica Geller….because of her excessive need to be clean and organized; also Elle Woods…because she can plan a wedding all while being in line for a promotion at work and attending law school.

THINGS SHE ADORES: Mr. Eddy, her 4 kiddos, her tribe, being kind, watching people in love, (other people's) babies, solo dance parties in her car, Tom Petty, peanut M&M's, pizza, champagne, corgis…and her man Jesus Christ.

BIGGEST PET PEEVE: Dishes left in the sink

GUILTY PLEASURE: Taco Bell

MOST LOATHED CHORE: Putting away the laundry

CHAMPAGNE OR TEQUILA: Champagne ….it’s like duct tape…it fixes everything

PIZZA OR TACOS: Pizza is life

WHEN SHE DANCES, SHE LOOKS LIKE: Cha Cha DiGregorio (lollzzzz only after too many champagnes)

BEST LESSON FROM MOM SHE STILL LIVES BY TODAY: The grass is only greener where you water it.

FAVORITE THING ABOUT WEDDINGS: When the bride puts her dress on....Goosebumps every time!

Klink Events offers day of coordination, with the option of adding partial wedding planning. They also offer design and coordination for bridal showers, bachelorette parties and engagement parties. A la carte services include:

• Newlywed suite setup

S
Shea Davis

Married on 07/06/2019

Just the perfect day

I could not have asked for a better wedding day and a big part of that was having Jenifer there and providing me the resources to plan a wedding. First, she set me up with aisleplanner which helped me ... Read more so so much. Second, she worked with all my vendors to organize the day and timeline. Finally, she made the actual wedding day issue free for me. I only had to think about getting married and enjoying myself. Of course—there were lots of other things she did for me like answer tons of stress emails. Jenifer is awesome—can’t recommend her enough—so thankful to her!

Ali
Ali

Married on 06/19/2019

Way more than "day-of" coordinator

Jenifer is WAY more than a “day-of” coordinator. She was involved with the planning process from the moment we hired her. Starting a month before our wedding, she was confirming details with vendors ... Read more and helping us figure out all of the details we hadn’t even realized we needed to address. By the time the day actually came, we were confident that all of the logistics were handled. Jenifer’s greatest gift to us was that all we needed to do on our wedding day was get dressed and enjoy ourselves. I even tried to help set things up that morning and she shooed me away. We both had an amazing and stress-free day, which we can only attribute to Jenifer and her assistant Kiley. Jenifer is the perfect mix of organized, efficient, laid back, and detail oriented. She was on top of everything both leading up to and on the day. She also kept things on schedule while maintaining a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. We can’t recommend Jenifer highly enough. She was by FAR the best choice we made when hiring vendors for our wedding.

wethebest4ever
Jen

Married on 05/26/2019

Jenifer is a lifesaver

I literally have no idea how we would have pulled off our entirely nontraditional DIY wedding without Jenifer! I thought she was going to think I was crazy when I contacted her asking for her day of ... Read more coordination services at a small coffeeshop that had never been used as a wedding venue before, but instead she reassured me that everything I wanted was possible and made it all happen. She coordinated all of our nontraditional vendors and friendors and had a solution for every problem I could think of, not to mention problems I hadn't even thought of. Everything was outdoors, and when it rained (which we hadn't planned for, as it hadn't rained on our date in 30 years), she kept calm (and kept ME calm) and made sure everything went as well as possible anyway. She even brought me a ton of clear umbrellas the morning of! She and her assistant decorated everything beautifully. She made sure my husband and I had all the food and drinks we wanted. The best part was how kind and calm she was even when I was freaking out. I genuinely liked her, and I am not a people person. I truly don't believe our wedding would have happened without her. Thank you Jenifer!