KLM Artistry

Paradise Valley, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About KLM Artistry

KLM Artistry, based out of the greater Phoenix, Arizona area, is a beauty and health company that provides customized style and elegance for brides. They specialize in providing on-site makeup services for every occasion, including airbrush makeup and traditional makeup techniques. Their extensive photo portfolios featuring gorgeous brides indicate that they have a wealth of experience in the field. Let KLM Artistry be your source of beauty and elegance for the most important day of your life.

KLM Artistry is based in the Phoenix area, but provides travel services to couples in Flagstaff, Tucson, Payson, and even worldwide. They are licensed to provide professional hair and makeup services. Services offered include:

• Updos/styling

Sammy
Featured
samantha

Married on 10/12/2014

Kim is, in a word, essential! She was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding, and is so much more than a hair and make up artist. Kim is a big reason that my wedding went off without a hitch ... Read more and why we had so much time for amazing photos. She is calming when you need her to be and energetic when she has to be! If you hire Kim (definitely get the elite bridal package!!) you will not regret it!! I had a few trials before the wedding so I was confident in her ability to make me and my bridesmaids look perfect on the wedding day. She was also ready with straws so I wouldn't ruin my lipstick, she sprayed down fly-aways, powdered down shine, and even fixed and fluffed my skirt/train during our photos! She was able to flawlessly cover my tattoo and she even did my husband's ponytail and lightly powdered his face. I cannot express how grateful I am for all of her help- she was amazing and worth so much more than she charges!!

Rachael
Rachael

Married on 06/08/2019

For a Perfect Day

Do not bother with looking into anyone else. Kim and her team are such a steal! She spent almost my entire wedding day with me. She was organized, creating a timeline for my huge party to get ready. ... Read more They started in the morning with my bridesmaids, mothers, grandmothers etc. Some of my party were super picky and high maintenance, and they were super patient with them all (even after we were in the picture taking portion of our day!!!). Kim worked with me specifically. We did a trial run a few months before, and everything turned out perfectly the day of. She did a very intricate braid as well as natural stunning make up! She includes airbrush and eyelashes in her price which is unique compared to most make up artists I've worked with for other people's weddings. She stayed with me throughout the ceremony and through all the pictures doing touch ups/fixing my hair as needed. She even took pictures of me throughout the day that she sent me that night! Kim was absolutely fabulous to work with. It is honestly is impossible to list all the positive things about working with Kim. I loved working with her, and she really made my day even better!

Lauren
Lauren

Married on 01/27/2019

Couldn't have asked for better!

I can not even begin to express how lucky I was to find KLM Artistry when I did. Kim and Jessie were BEYOND amazing. Originally I had contracted with another company to do mine and my bridesmaids hair ... Read more and makeup the day of the wedding. A month before my wedding, the company went out of business, leaving me scrambling to find another company who was willing to travel and book us in such a short amount of time. Kim was fantastic, reasonably priced and so unbelievably talented. My hair and makeup the day of was simply perfect. I went with her Elite bridal package in which she stayed during the ceremony and after to touch up hair and makeup for pictures. She assisted with positioning my dress for photos and even helped be bustle my dress before the grand entrance. She was beyond amazing and made everything about the day go so much smoother. I HIGHLY recommend her services, she was unbelievable!