KLM Artistry

Paradise Valley, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About KLM Artistry

KLM Artistry, based out of the greater Phoenix, Arizona area, is a beauty and health company that provides customized style and elegance for brides. They specialize in providing on-site makeup services for every occasion, including airbrush makeup and traditional makeup techniques. Their extensive photo portfolios featuring gorgeous brides indicate that they have a wealth of experience in the field. Let KLM Artistry be your source of beauty and elegance for the most important day of your life.

KLM Artistry is based in the Phoenix area, but provides travel services to couples in Flagstaff, Tucson, Payson, and even worldwide. They are licensed to provide professional hair and makeup services. Services offered include:

• Updos/styling

Sammy
Featured
samantha

Married on 10/12/2014

Kim is, in a word, essential! She was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding, and is so much more than a hair and make up artist. Kim is a big reason that my wedding went off without a hitch ... Read more and why we had so much time for amazing photos. She is calming when you need her to be and energetic when she has to be! If you hire Kim (definitely get the elite bridal package!!) you will not regret it!! I had a few trials before the wedding so I was confident in her ability to make me and my bridesmaids look perfect on the wedding day. She was also ready with straws so I wouldn't ruin my lipstick, she sprayed down fly-aways, powdered down shine, and even fixed and fluffed my skirt/train during our photos! She was able to flawlessly cover my tattoo and she even did my husband's ponytail and lightly powdered his face. I cannot express how grateful I am for all of her help- she was amazing and worth so much more than she charges!!

Lauren
Lauren

Married on 01/27/2019

Couldn't have asked for better!

I can not even begin to express how lucky I was to find KLM Artistry when I did. Kim and Jessie were BEYOND amazing. Originally I had contracted with another company to do mine and my bridesmaids hair ... Read more and makeup the day of the wedding. A month before my wedding, the company went out of business, leaving me scrambling to find another company who was willing to travel and book us in such a short amount of time. Kim was fantastic, reasonably priced and so unbelievably talented. My hair and makeup the day of was simply perfect. I went with her Elite bridal package in which she stayed during the ceremony and after to touch up hair and makeup for pictures. She assisted with positioning my dress for photos and even helped be bustle my dress before the grand entrance. She was beyond amazing and made everything about the day go so much smoother. I HIGHLY recommend her services, she was unbelievable!

Gillian
Gillian

Married on 01/04/2019

A joy to work with Kim!

Kim and her assistant did an absolutely stellar job. I booked a trial with her about a month out from the big day and she was super receptive to my ideas, plus I looked perfect for the engagement ... Read more shoot. She arrived bright and early at my hotel suite the morning of the wedding and worked tirelessly for hours so my five bridesmaids and I would look exactly how we wanted! We especially appreciated the straightforward and reasonable pricing menu which allowed each girl to choose how much she wanted to spend in advance. Of course, I was just thrilled with how my look turned out as it was carefully planned (and very well executed), but what impressed me even more was how Kim and her helper were able to make up my friends in a way that looked and felt totally natural for each of them. The wedding had a color palette but each bridesmaid picked her own dress, so I was delighted that the hair and makeup mirrored that sense of embracing everyone's individuality. They listened attentively and pulled off looks ranging from soft, natural and dewy for the girls who don't wear makeup regularly to edgy and fierce for my winged liner and bold lip lovers, and best of all, it was totally cohesive. One of the girls even said she liked her makeup for my wedding better than for her own! Everything lasted the whole night and the pictures are stunning. Highly recommend this talented artist for a stress-free wedding hair and makeup experience! Thank you!