Kloc's Grove

Buffalo, NY · View map · Visit website

About Kloc's Grove

Kloc's Grove is a wedding venue set on 25 acres of pristine land just outside of Buffalo, NY. Family-owned and operated, this venue offers elegant indoor and outdoor event space, including a winding creek and a picturesque landscape, that has been delighting happy couples with its chic romance since 1955.

Facilities and Capacity
The facility sits on 25 acres of open green space and beautifully landscaped private gardens, ponds and pergolas. With three event spaces, Kloc’s Grove can host up to 500 guests for private, intimate ceremonies or large wedding celebrations and everything in between.

Kloc’s Grove offers all-inclusive packages that include event planning and in-house catering to tailor every detail of your big day to your wants and needs. Couples will work with their event coordinator, to lay the groundwork with preferred vendors, and the staff to execute the best wedding day possible. All packages include:

• Bridal suite
  • Decor
  • Furniture
  • Tables

Cuisine
Kloc's prides itself on using only the freshest ingredients and preparing food the day of each event. The attentive catering team will assist your coordinator to plan a family style or plated meal with options for passed hors d'oeuvres and bar service.

41 Reviews for Kloc's Grove

41 Kloc's Grove Reviews

Mary
Featured
Mary

Married on 08/03/2019

Truly the perfect wedding venue!

My husband and I fell in love with Kloc's the moment we walked in. The place is absolutely beautiful, and easily accommodated our guest list of 200+. There were no "hidden fees" or "money grabs" - we ... Read more really appreciated finding a venue that was upfront and honest with their pricing from the very beginning. My husband and I had a number of requests for our wedding venue, and when other places hesitated or flat-out told us "no," Kloc's always answered with a confident "yes." They accommodated every single request, big and small, with ease, and truly made it so easy for us to have the wedding we envisioned. The ceremony space was beautiful, the food was amazing, the DJ (Matt) was a ton of fun, and our guests were so impressed. We are so happy we chose Kloc's Grove for our ceremony and reception! Thank you Kevin and team for the wedding of our dreams!

V
Victoria

Married on 08/09/2019

Couldn’t of asked for a better day

I can’t say enough great things about Kloc’s. Kevin was awesome and always answered all my questions and concerns before the wedding and the day of. I would absolutely recommend anyone to have there ... Read more wedding here. The venue was everything I wanted and more.

K
Krista Herbst

Married on 06/29/2019

Klocs grove from the bride

Klocs made all my dreams come true this past weekend. I cant say enough good things about this place. Kevin made sure every detail was perfect. Any request i had he made sure it was met. From the dj ... Read more to the food to the service it was spectacular. We got married outside in the garden and also had our ceremony there. .