KMAI Makeup & Hair Artistry

Houston, TX · View map · Visit website

About KMAI Makeup & Hair Artistry

Local to Houston, Texas and serving the greater metropolitan area, beauty stylist team KMAI Makeup & Hair Artistry specializes in bridal hair and cosmetics. KMAI Makeup & Hair Artistry is dedicated to using high-quality products, providing excellent customer service, and crafting unique, natural looks that leave brides and bridal parties feeling confident and beautiful.

KMAI Makeup & Hair Artistry's stylist team endeavors to personalize services to the needs and preferences of their clients. The stylist team exclusively provides on-location wedding service, and multiple stylists are available as needed. Hair and makeup trial runs are available and encouraged for brides to ensure that KMAI Makeup & Hair Artistry creates your desired look on your wedding day. The following hair and makeup services are available to all brides and bridal parties:

• Airbrush makeup

Alissa
Featured
Alissa Wong Ruiz

Married on 03/02/2019

The absolute sweetest and best!!

Katheryn provided me and my girls with flawless makeup that lasted all day! We love that she asked each of us what our personal makeup preferences are and what look we had in mind. She was very ... Read more personable, and I think that's important when it comes to makeup. A lot of artists just do your makeup based off what they think looks good on you versus what you envision. I wish Kat could do my makeup every day!!

N
Nicole Atkins

Married on 04/06/2019

Great makeup artist! Satisfied.

Kat did an awesome job at giving me the look I wanted! Super professional and was fun to talk to! :) Read more Kat did an awesome job at giving me the look I wanted! Super professional and was fun to talk to! :)

B
Brenda Ramirez

Married on 11/10/2018

The best experience!!!!!

Kat is so amazing! Kat was really sweet, personable and so easy to work with. She also made you feel so comfortable which is really important. I couldn’t have been happier with the results. She has a ... Read more wonderful eye for color, face contour, respectfully listens to your requests, and moves throughout the getting-ready period of the day with a calm, collected stress-free attitude. I would highly recommend her!