KMB Floral

Minneapolis, MN · View map

About KMB Floral

My name is Kari. I knew I loved creating flower arrangements when I was 13. I would use silk flowers and various things I could craft up at the time to make different arrangements for the house. I officially got started in the floral business 6 years ago. I worked with various floral shops around the Twin Cities area. I worked very hard at the lower paying positions until one day I was offered a position as a floral designer at Minneapolis Floral. This is when I realized how much I really loved making floral arrangements. I was later recommended to help out at Event Lab, one of the biggest even companies in the Twin Cities area, and have since done many the arrangements for their events.
I am happily married and have two wonderful children. I am a stay-at-home mom and love that too! I started doing weddings and events 4 years ago for friends and referrals charging wholesale prices and a small fee for my time to make the arrangements. I feel this work is perfect for myself and my clients because I can still see my children, I still get to do what I love, and I am always available for my clients when they need me. I am a very inexpensive option for wedding arrangements verses going to floral shops.
I look forward to the possibility of working with you!

HOW IT WORKS!!
First, I will set up a consultation with you where we can discuss what flowers you are thinking about using, see how many arrangements you would like, the date of your event, the location, etc. I will also give you an estimated cost for the flowers and the cost for me to do the arrangements for you.

This will include any supplies used such as vases for the Bride and Bridesmaids Bouquets, etc. I have an account at a local floral wholesaler where I can get wholesale prices on the flowers of your choice.
If you decide that you are happy with the estimate and everything works out, we will then talk again and go over some final details.

On the date of the wedding, I will deliver the flowers and set them up for you. I will also use the flowers that are left over to make a toss bouquet and any extra arrangements I can to get the most for your money.

Things to keep in mind:

Prices on flowers can change on a daily basis. The quote that I may give you for the flowers may fluctuate a little depending on the season, type of flower etc. However, my rate that I quoted you will not change. Also, if there are add-ons to the arrangements it may cause the original quote to rise somewhat depending on the size and amount of extra work in might add up to be. I like to keep things as close as possible to your original estimate. I don’t have any hidden costs and will be very open and honest with you. I treat everyone how I would like to be treated if it were my own wedding.

196 Reviews for KMB Floral

196 KMB Floral Reviews

User6016898

Kari, was amazing to work with and flowers were beyond beautiful I am so happy I went with her! I can't explain how helpful and pleased I was with everything! Read more Kari, was amazing to work with and flowers were beyond beautiful I am so happy I went with her! I can't explain how helpful and pleased I was with everything!

J
Jessica Johnson

Married on 08/10/2019

Great wedding florist!

Kari was great to work with for our wedding flowers. She was very accommodating and responsive. I relied on her expertise to help craft our different flower arrangements. Kari was flexible and let us ... Read more us pick up our flowers at our convenience saving us some money and giving us enough time for set up. Everything was beautiful and worked with our colors seamlessly!

A
Arianna Kaczmarczyk

Married on 11/10/2018

Kari is so great!

Kari was so great and easy to work with. She made me so comfortable,she is so easy to talk to. I told her my budget, and she stuck right to it, which is hard to find with vendors! We were so happy ... Read more with our end result and we will use Kari with any future floral projects we may need!!