KMC Weddings and Events

Hamilton, OH · View map · Visit website

About KMC Weddings and Events

Located in the Reading Bridal District, KMC Weddings and Events is a professional wedding planning service serving the Cincinnati area as well as Dayton, Columbus and Northern Kentucky. With a team of five, this team of Cincinnati wedding planners has many years of experience planning weddings for couples of all backgrounds. Whether your ceremony is civil, religious, an elopement or a destination wedding, KMC Weddings and Events has got you covered. Forget the stress of planning a wedding and leave it to the experts. With a number of different packages and service offerings, KMC Weddings and Events has something to fit every couple’s needs.

KMC Weddings and Events goes the extra mile for their couples so they feel calm and stress-free on the big day. Create a ceremony that your guests will never forget and let yourself enjoy it, too. With packages ranging from full planning and design to wedding management "formally known as day of coordination," our wedding planning team will make sure to give you something that best fits your special occasion. Some of these services include:

• Rehearsal dinner planning
  • Ceremony planning
  • Reception planning
  • Budget analysis and tracking
  • Personalized event and wedding design
  • Guest RSVP management
  • Guest accommodation and transportation assistance
  • Timeline and check list creation
  • Vendor matching and referrals
  • Aisle planner online planning portal
  • Destination weddings/elopements
  • Assistance in planning showers, engagement parties and brunches

20 Reviews for KMC Weddings and Events

20 KMC Weddings and Events Reviews

L
Featured
Lauren

Married on 08/10/2018

Karen and Syndey were life savers when it came to planning my wedding. After foolishly thinking I did not need a wedding planner, they jumped in 2 weeks before my wedding and were the most important ... Read more part of making my dream dat come true! I honestly believe I could not have done it without them. From coordination with vendors and the venue, to helping me make sure I had every detail taken care of before the big day, and of course the execution of my vision on my wedding day, I could not have asked for more from KMC! They will truly to ANYTHING to make sure your day is perfect! Take it from someone who loves to be in control and 100% didn't think I needed a wedding planner or coordinator, DO IT, and hire KAREN- it will be the best decision you make for your wedding!

D
denise

Married on 08/03/2019

Karen and staff helped tremendously being the "day of" wedding coordinator for our family wedding. She is very quick to respond, ahead of the game when it comes to vendor timelines, and creatively ... Read more talented! I highly recommend her services, money well spent to ease the mind of all involved on such an important day!

L
Leah

Married on 05/18/2019

Everything we could have wanted!

Karen was amazing! We fell in love with a venue and had to plan our wedding in three months remotely (we live in DC). Karen was unbelievable. We told her it was important to us to make quick and easy ... Read more decisions. She narrowed the vendors down for us, and made the pros and cons of each easy to understand and make decisions on. She also took complete ownership of all the things we cared less about (for us that was the decor and layout) and many guests said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. She found the most perfect little personalized touches that fit our personality and vibe we wanted. Can’t recommend more highly!