KMR Makeup

Highland, NY

About KMR Makeup

KMR Makeup is a premier bridal beauty service in the Hudson Valley. Kameryn Ramirez is a licensed esthetician and a MUD certified makeup artist. She works one on one with brides to give them the look they want and nothing less. Whether you want a soft, naturally feminine look or a dramatic glam style, Kameryn will make your wedding day pampering truly special. KMR Makeup offers a variety of services to make your wedding day relaxed and fun.

KMR Makeup offers makeup applications for both brides and the bridal party. Kameryn will work with you to best understand your needs and your style, crafting a unique look that truly compliments your features. She uses the highest quality products for all skin types. KMR Makeup also provides eyelash extensions, facials for acne and skin rejuvenation, and eyebrow shaping and tinting for affordable prices.

1 Reviews for KMR Makeup

1 KMR Makeup Reviews

K
Kaileigh Sosa

Married on 09/15/2018

So relaxed, easy, perfect!

KMR is amazing! She was so attentive with what I wanted. I was kinda of a last minute, not sure, kind of person and she worked with me, saying we can start light and add on. She was so easy going and ... Read more made me feel comfortable on my big day! Which was important for me! I would recommend her to everyone!

KMR Makeup FAQ