Knollwood Country Club

Granger, IN · View map · Visit website

About Knollwood Country Club

Knollwood Country Club is a classic wedding venue in the South Bend, Indiana area. This country club’s 435 acres of well-landscaped grounds offer a picturesque setting for couples on their wedding day. This venue sits just 20 minutes from Notre Dame’s campus.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can exchange vows and dance the night away with a maximum of 285 guests. After saying “I do” out on the freshly-cut lawn surrounded by stately trees, couples can choose to host their reception in the Knollwood Country Club’s ballroom or outdoor tent. The tent features a clear ceiling and arched window panels for enjoying the picturesque location. The ballroom’s traditional decor allows couples to make it their own with lighting and fanciful centerpieces.

The staff at the Knollwood Country Club are ready to assist couples with all of their wedding day needs. Couples can find audio equipment, centerpieces, chairs, decor, drapery, furniture, lighting, a photo booth, tables and tents directly through the venue. The venue also provides the following services:

• Accommodations
  • Parking
  • Setup
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine
The bartending staff at the country club offer expertise and full, in-house bar services to couples and their guests. The catering staff offers the following serving options for the event:

• Buffet
  • Servers
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Other Services
This venue is available to host bridal showers, elopements, engagement parties and rehearsal dinners for couples as well.

16 Reviews for Knollwood Country Club

16 Knollwood Country Club Reviews

M
Featured
Maria

Married on 05/08/2010

We had our ceremony at St. Pius X church, which was a very close drive to the reception at the country club. The wedding planner listened to everything that I wanted. As a nurse, I didn't really have ... Read more time to find different vendors for every little thing, but I wanted an elegant reception and (since most of our friends have children) also kid friendly. The wedding planner took a lot of the work off our hands and did a great job pulling everything together. It was beautiful and I would highly recommend this venue to anyone in the area. :)

Lauren
Lauren

Married on 10/13/2018

Lieren- event coordinator

Lieren was a complete joy to work with. I was continually impressed with how little I had to worry about from day one working with her and the Knollwood staff. She helped me arrange a suprise for my ... Read more husband by bringing in the Notre Dame Cheerleaders and NOBODY had a clue what was coming!!!!

User6466504

2+ years ago

Our wedding is May 20 2017 and we couldn't be happier with the service so far! Read more Our wedding is May 20 2017 and we couldn't be happier with the service so far!