Magnolia and lace

Riverton, UT · View map · Visit website

About Magnolia and lace

Magnolia and Lace is a floral design company specializing in dried, preserved, silk and fresh flower designs in Utah, California and Beyond. Magnolia and Lace is passionate about bringing your wedding day to life and using flower arrangements to showcase every bride's personality, using a warm, whimsical and romantic touch. With over six years of experience, they care about creating unique designs that will work with your budget, needs and style.

Magnolia and Lace offers various beautiful floral products and services to complement a couples wedding day style and decor. Consultations, samples and venue visits are available so clients can feel confident with their floral selections before their event. Services include the following:

• Bouquets

crazypants
Featured
Jen

Married on 06/24/2018

Allison is AMAZING! She understood my vision and was very attentive to everything I wanted and went above and beyond her role when our wedding planner dropped the ball. She gave me so much more than ... Read more I imagined and even offered her own ideas and advice, which really helped in the decision making process. I am beyond blown away between the service she provided, the quality of the flowers she used and the beautiful work she does. I actually cried when I saw how beautiful the tables were and our bouquets could not have been more gorgeous!!

K
Kaitlyn Bee

Married on 07/13/2019

So Pretty!

Ali was so GREAT! She was so nice and accommodating. She did exactly what I wanted. The arch, the bouquets all of the flowers were stunning! Our Utah mountain wedding was so perfect! She assembled ... Read more the arch so perfectly. She was friendly, professional and efficient! She even sprinkled extra petals down the aisle for me. Highly recommend!

Leah
Leah

Married on 06/01/2019

Love her work!

Other than the photographer, flowers were my top priority for the wedding so I really wanted to take my time to find the perfect florist. Ali went above and beyond--I had a really specific vision & ... Read more she nailed it. She took my color scheme & a few inspo photos & made my dream come to life. She used THE MOST beautiful and interesting blooms. She was wonderfully communicative--even texting me sneak peeks before the wedding which made me so excited! I was also touched that she even stayed at the venue to personally pin our fathers' & bridesmens' boutonnieres. You won't go wrong w/ Magnolia & Lace--Ali is incredibly talented!