Knotting Hill Place

Little Elm, TX · View map · Visit website

About Knotting Hill Place

Situated amidst the charming lake town of Little Elm, Texas is Knotting Hill Place. Unlike anything in the DFW area, our estate and staff will deliver a breathtaking experience for your special occasion. Attention has been given to every detail of our 17,000-square foot venue on five acres with you and your dreams in mind.

Our mission is to create an atmosphere that speaks of luxury and refinement: this mansion is a perfect mix of old-world charm and contemporary design. Both indoor and outdoor it will excite and amaze.

Facilities and Capacity

A soaring barrel ceiling and natural light define the Cathedral Room, making it a perfect setting for your indoor ceremony. The old-world feeling comes out in a gorgeous entry door and unique stone features throughout. Seat up to 300 guests in this lovely, timeless place.

The 10,000 square foot event lawn is what truly sets us apart from any other outdoor venue in the area. Surrounded by woods and unique water features, our synthetic grass and beautiful gardens provide a lush landscaped atmosphere year-round. The outdoor stage includes roman arches in the background.

The Ballroom can accommodate up to 300 guests for a plated dinner. Included for your experience are tables, clear phantom chairs, crystal chandeliers, built-in bars, a grand staircase and giant video screen. It is also connected by a large retractable glass wall to our fantastic covered outdoor patio. The entire room has been excellently designed with connections and acoustics to support a large band or a variety of DJ services.

The Regal Room is outfitted with old world class in a masculine style, this room is a perfect private retreat. Complete with a pool and card tables, this room was made for memorable moments with friends.

The Royal Room is an elegant space and built for beauty. This room provides a stage with 3 way mirror and stage for dressing, a circular white seating area, and salon-style seating with a gracious LED mirror for primping.

• Onsite Venue Manager
  • Security
  • Valet for weddings over 150 guest
  • 10 hours of facility use on day of event (additional hours may be purchased)
  • Tables, Chairs, Bars
  • Rental catalog

Cuisine

Extensive list of preferred caterers

17 Reviews for Knotting Hill Place

17 Knotting Hill Place Reviews

Melissa
Featured
Melissa Colirri

Getting married on 01/05/2021

Phenomenal Team+Venue!

Matthew and I couldn’t have imagined our wedding anywhere but Knotting Hill! Becky, Brian, Rachel & their team were absolutely amazing throughout the whole process. The venue in itself is absolutely ... Read more beautiful, the service was impeccable, & how they treat their clients & staff is a true testament to their character. It also illustrates their level of dedication to run a thriving and successful business. There is plenty of space, everything is clean and new, and it exceeded every expectation Matthew and I had for our special day. We heard things like, “This place is absolutely magical!” and “I can’t believe this venue – it’s so perfect!” …numerous times. Nonetheless, we are both extremely happy with our entire experience, & would recommend Knotting Hill Place to any couple considering their wedding in the DFW area – hands down!

P
Prashanth Reddy

Married on 05/13/2019

Stunning venue!!

We got married on June 3, it is a stunning venue. All the pics were absolutely gorgeous. All of our guests loved it! Read more We got married on June 3, it is a stunning venue. All the pics were absolutely gorgeous. All of our guests loved it!

yazmin
yazmin

Married on 04/14/2019

Fairytale wedding

KHP was worth every penny! Our wedding was on April 14th & I can’t get over how perfect the day was. All of our guests raved about the venue and how beautiful it was it’s seriously a fairytale venue! ... Read more There is nothing else like it! Every little detail was perfection. I mainly worked with Jillian and I can’t say enough great things about her! So quick to respond to all of my messages and questions/concerns such a down to earth person and worked with me to make sure everything was in place. I still can’t believe I had my wedding here I will remember it forever ❤️