KOLOSOK PRODUCTION LLC

San Francisco, CA · View map · Visit website

About KOLOSOK PRODUCTION LLC

KOLOSOK PRODUCTION LLC is a California-based wedding photographer and videographer that serves all areas from San Francisco to Reno, from Chico to LA. Owners Peter and Vitalina Kolosok are a husband and wife photographer/videographer team that have traveled around the world to photograph the most romantic, culturally diverse, and unique weddings. Their expertise and enthusiasm has provided couples with a seamless wedding day experience for years. KOLOSOK PRODUCTION LLC has successfully captured every important detail of their clients’ wedding days- from the first kiss to the intricate beading and lace details on the bride’s dress. KOLOSOK PRODUCTION LLC will help you remember the most magical day of your life.

Services Offered:
KOLOSOK PRODUCTION LLC offers multimedia technology to capture every moment of your special day. You and your spouse will be able to flip through album pages and watch hours of video coverage for anniversaries to come. KOLOSOK PRODUCTION LLC services include:

• Full feature video

Featured
Zerrilyn F. Presa

Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful photographer!

My fiancé and I are so glad to have Peter as our photographer for both our engagement shoot and wedding this coming May. He's so nice and has a chill personality, and of course very professional. My ... Read more professional. My fiancé and I showed up over 30 minutes late to our engagement shoot in SF d/t bad weather, but Peter was patient and waited for us til we arrived. We shot at three different locations: SF Botanical Garden in GG Park, Palace of Fine Arts, and St. Francis Yacht Club. Peter has such a creative eye for photography. I look at my pictures, and I'm just like..."Wow...this is amazing." He can take an ordinary looking background and turn it into something beautiful. I swear my pictures look like they could be in a magazine. Not to be vein, I'm just saying, he's that good! Peter knows when you're too uptight in your poses, so when he says "relax, just feel each other, be soft" do what he says, it'll be a big help especially if you're the type who's not into taking pictures in public. Anyway, I'm in love with my pictures and I'm excited for Peter to shoot our wedding day. I can't wait to see what he has in store for us.

L
Lillian T

Married on 05/31/2019

Highly recommend!

Peter was wonderful! His patience throughout the whole day was sincerely appreciated by me and my husband. He came early and set up his cameras to get every angle possible, and even had a drone! What ... Read more I appreciated more was that he stayed the whole day and covered every little detail. Peter was also quick to turn around the videos. When you're still on the wedding high, it's always fun to experience the wedding all over again. He captured so many great moments throughout the evening but was not intrusive at any time. We would highly recommend him to anyone!!!!!

E
Erica

Married on 05/04/2019

Amazingly talented photographers

Peter and Vitalina are *amazing* at what they do. From the engagement photos, to the actual day-of our wedding, my husband and I felt like part of the family. Our photos are absolutely breathtaking, ... Read more and seeing some of the ideas they had for the day of our wedding come alive has been such an experience.