Konecko Photo & Sound

Bradenton, FL · View map

About Konecko Photo & Sound

Welcome to my wedding photography website. I hope that you enjoy the images on this site. My wedding philosophy is all about capturing the moments that mean so much to the wedding couple, their family, and friends. When i photograph a wedding is all about sensitivity to human emotions and interactions, good intuition to what really matters to the couple, and having a good understanding of what makes a great photo. My goal is to create tastfull images filled with emotion. Images that you want to cherish forever. Every wedding is unique and so should be the photos of the wedding.

2 Reviews for Konecko Photo & Sound

2 Konecko Photo & Sound Reviews

M
Dana

Married on 05/17/2009

I really loved my wedding photos and will have those memories for the rest of our lifes. He did a beautiful job at a reasonable price. I would recommend Art to anybody getting married or having a ... Read more major event and would just like photos of it. So if you live in the bay area call him for all your photography needs. He is brilliant and the discs he gives you for the memories is priceless.

J
Joanna

Married on 03/18/2006

Very professional wedding photographer. Fantastic images, presented in a lovely way. The wedding photographer was very efficient a truly amazing and talented photographer! His professionalism and ... Read more great personality made it even more of an enjoyable experience. He captured every moment of our special day, memories to last a lifetime. Not only is he extremely talented, he is also dependable and he provides excellent customer service, he was even able to coordinate our ceremony music. I never had a problem contacting him and he always responded promptly. His enthusiasm of photographic art really shines through him. His quality work product shows a variety of photographic styles as well. This man can do anything! It was a pleasure to have met him as he felt more as our friend than our photographer. We recommend Konecko Photo & Sound with the utmost confidence and assure you will not be disappointed.