Kool Kat Entertainment

Tampa, Florida, FL · View map · Visit website

About Kool Kat Entertainment

Kool Kat Entertainment is a wedding DJ company based in Tampa, Florida, that provides DJ and entertainment services to weddings throughout Tampa, Orlando, Sarasota, Ocala, Pinellas County and the surrounding areas. The company has been committed to providing personalized service and care since 1993, when owner and DJ Joe founded the company. DJ Joe boasts over 20 years of experience as a professional DJ, which allows him to showcase his knowledge of music and set the perfect atmosphere for your wedding celebration. Kool Kat Entertainment offers a wide collection of music genres, including country, electronic, hip hop, jazz, oldies, pop, rock and more.

Kool Kat Entertainment prides itself in providing excellent customer service and tailoring services to the needs of the client. DJ services include consultation to help plan your wedding entertainment. DJ services can include:

• Bilingual MC
  • Do-not-play list
  • Karaoke
  • MC
  • One event per day
  • Video projection

Other Services
Kool Kat Entertainment is a full-service entertainment company, offering additional entertainment services. Other services include, but are not limited to:

• Flat screen

S
Featured
Shannon

Married on 11/04/2017

We absolutely loved Joe from the very first meeting we had with him! We only interviewed one DJ, Joe, and we knew he was our guy! Throughout the entire wedding planning process, Joe quickly responded ... Read more responded to emails and answered any questions we had. He was very personable and had our guests on the dance floor the entire night! He went off the vibes of the dance floor and played the best party music! I had a blast leading the train when he played Quad City's DJ's-C'mon N Ride It! Joe was very flexible with our requests. At the last minute, we asked him to take out the garter/bouquet toss so we could have more time on the dance floor and he followed through with the request. Our friends and family absolutely loved the photo booth and we love the memory book we received!! Kool Kat Entertainment provided the ceremony music, uplighting, DJ, and photo booth and all of it was fabulous and well done!!! Thank you so much for making our November 4th wedding a dream!!!! -The Schells

R
Rianna

Getting married on 05/08/2019

Joe did my wedding back in December and he did a wonderful job! The uplighting was perfect and he did a great job keeping everyone on there feet. All my guest were telling me how great he was.I ... Read more couldn't have picked a better dj. He even came when he wasn't feeling well and still made my day perfect! I would recommend joe to anyone I know who is getting married. He is helpful, easy going and very professional.

R
Rebecca Youngquist

Married on 11/10/2018

Mrs youngquist

Joe was our hero tonight. We had a backyard wedding and he was wonderful! He was able to pull all of our songs and everything was flawless. Read more Joe was our hero tonight. We had a backyard wedding and he was wonderful! He was able to pull all of our songs and everything was flawless.