KP Designs

Madison, WI · View map

About KP Designs

KP Designs provides stylish, custom floral designs for weddings and events in Madison, WI and beyond.

24 Reviews for KP Designs

24 KP Designs Reviews

Katie
Katie

Married on 06/22/2019

Perfectly executed my vision

Kirstie was wonderful to work with. In a few brief meetings, she was able to beautifully bring my ideas to life. Everyone complimented the flowers at our wedding. Read more Kirstie was wonderful to work with. In a few brief meetings, she was able to beautifully bring my ideas to life. Everyone complimented the flowers at our wedding.

Courtney
Courtney Cullen

Married on 11/10/2018

Quality, great value and beautiful work!

Kirstie was incredible to work with for our wedding bouquets. Without knowing much of anything about flowers, I showed kirstie what I liked in some photos. With a few directed questions that she had, ... Read more I could feel instatnt trust with Kirstie. She made things easy and transportable on wedding day which is invaluable when so much is going on! Our flowers turned out more perfect than I could have imagined. Kirstie was a dream to work with and I highly recommend her!

L
Liza

Married on 08/25/2018

The flowers were beautiful and Kirsten was super helpful in walking me through what she needed to know and creating an overall picture for me. Read more The flowers were beautiful and Kirsten was super helpful in walking me through what she needed to know and creating an overall picture for me.