KQ Elements

Garden Grove, CA · View map

About KQ Elements

KQ Elements is an event planning and décor company based in Garden Grove, California. They specialize in theme design and execution, using the colors of nature and magic to "paint" unforgettable, elaborate lifescapes. The KQ Elements team is creative and passionate about designing event themes that are both traditional and exotic, with extravagant florals and decadent centerpieces. Their portfolio includes sets, event design and décor of all styles, including whimsical and enchanting to rustic and vintage.

KQ Elements offers a range of wedding planning options, from coordination to full event planning. They also offer floral arrangements, set design and themed photo sessions. Wedding planning services include:

• Day-of coordination

8 KQ Elements Reviews

Katie Beth
Kate

Married on 09/29/2018

This is a review for KQ Elements's bridal gown showroom, not their planning services. I visited KQ Elements to try on some bridal gowns from Aria and had a wonderful experience. From my first phone ... Read more call with Espy, she made me feel welcomed and comfortable. I told her the 8 or 9 styles from Aria that I wanted to try on, and that I was only going to be in the area for 1 day before heading back to the east coast. Espy was more than accommodating with finding me an appointment that worked with my schedule, and though she said they only had a couple of my desired dresses in their showroom, without any prompting she took it upon herself to call up the main Aria showroom in LA and ask to borrow the other styles for my appointment. She even drove up there to pick them up and drop them off!! During the appointment, I felt comfortable and at ease. Don't be put off by their location in an office complex; once Espy opened the door from their front office to the showroom, it felt like night and day: They've used long tubes made of thick cardboard to define and decorate the space, making it a modern minimalist's dream with the added glam of chandeliers and luxurious seating and racks of gorgeous white gowns. A truly unique and super cool space. The dressing area was huge, and Espy was great with helping get the gowns on and off. I didn't bring anyone to my appointment but Espy was so gracious to take multiple photos of me in every dress. I wasn't ready to make a decision that day, but Espy took my measurements in case I wanted to call in an order at a later date, and she followed up a few times over the next few months (while I was making my decision) but was never intrusive or annoying. Ultimately I chose a dress by a different designer, but I had an absolutely wonderful shopping experience at KQ Elements, and with Espy in particular. She is so dedicated and obviously takes sincere joy in helping brides make their dreams come true.

D
Dale

Married on 12/02/2017

*This review is based off their day of coordinator services and floral arrangements/decorations We had the pleasure of working with Jaden, Espy, and Tammy, all of whom were amazing and very helpful. ... Read more helpful. Our main concern on our wedding day was that we didn't want ourselves or our family and friends to do any work on our wedding day. We just wanted to focus on enjoying our big day without having to worry about the details and the behind the scenes action. Our team made that possible and we are forever grateful to them. Espy made sure we stayed on track with our timeline and that all our vendors were on the same page. Set up was done the way we specified and we were happy with the way everything turned out and looked. Everything was executed to perfection and we believe that it was due to our coordinating team. For our decorations, we wanted to go with something that reflected our personalities of being kind of nerdy and whimsical, but also keeping it classy so that our parents and older crowd could enjoy it without getting weirded out. We had a vision of having flowers arranged with Funko Pop figurines representing things we enjoyed in pop culture standing in the center of it. Our team was able to make beautiful centerpieces while pulling off our request. Their arrangements really did help set the mood of what we wanted our reception to be like. Overall, our team from KQ Elements helped make our wedding day everything we wanted it to be. We would recommend them to anyone needing awesome decor and/or coordinating services!

G
Grace

Married on 11/18/2017

Tammy Tran made out wedding gorgeous with our floral arrangements and the placement! They were clean and tastefully done! I was so surprised when I walked into our ceremony and reception area! Thank ... Read more you so much Tammy and KQ Elements! Grace