Krafted by Design

James Hill, JM · View map · Visit website

About Krafted by Design

Krafted by Design is a wedding planning company based in James Hill, Jamaica. They work hard to collaborate, inspire, and assist their clients with all their event needs, and to help them create the wedding they’d always envisioned. They believe that communication is key, so they will always work with you as a team to ensure they stay true to your dreams for the celebration. Between the planners, they have over 20 years of combined experience and use that to keep the operation running smoothly.

Krafted by Design is happy to assist with civil unions, elopements,a nd religious or non-religious weddings. Depending on your preference, they can provide full planning, partial planning, or day-of coordination. The two planners offer guest list management and budget analysis to start the process. Throughout the planning, they can give you timelines and to-do lists to ensure everything is going smoothly. Krafted by Design can also provide their list of trusted vendors to make your decision-making easier.

18 Reviews for Krafted by Design

18 Krafted by Design Reviews

T
Terry-Ann Nembhard

Married on 06/22/2019

THE BEST!! Krafted with Love

Our wedding was beyond what we imagined. If something went wrong we were not aware... That's how good the Krafted team was. When I entered the ceremony area and saw how white, clean, carefully ... Read more designed and placed everything was I was in shock. We have gotten so many calls and messages about how perfect the wedding was. The decor on the tables was just breathtaking. We had a reception in a wonderland that was carefully "krafted". Chalene and I went over the decor so many times and she blew my mind with the execution. Her eye for detail is remarkable. I felt the love that was put into the setup and execution. I felt no pressure on the day of the wedding. She told me not to come to the set up area and I trusted her so much that I walked away peacefully. We got the wedding if our dreams. Our wedding was Krafted by Design!

R
Rebecca

Married on 02/24/2019

Flawless Amazing Customer Service

I would recommend Krafted to any and everyone that has ears to listen and eyes to read about this review I am currently writing. Working with Krafted was the best decision I’ve ever made. From start ... Read more to finish; I felt completely comfortable and never felt as if I was a bother despite the many changes that took place. I’ve heard when planning a wedding; the decor can be a bit stressful but I can truly say... Krafted has made the entire planning process a breeze. If you are looking for consistent impeccable customer service that delivers 100% and beyond? Please do yourself a favor and get Krafted! You won’t regret it. This is not a paid promotion as every word I write is from the heart. My husband and I are a young couple and Krafted worked with our budget and even made suggestions when needed to better the overall outcome. I can go on and on about Krafted but space is limited. All I can say is if Krafted is even a thought in your mind or even if you stumbled upon them; don’t hesitate! You have my stamp of approval! You’re making the absolute right choice!

S
Sarah

Married on 02/03/2019

I used krafted by design for my destination wedding in Jamaica. Paula was an absolute dream to work with. With my mind constantly changing I was able to bounce ideas around with Paula who came up with ... Read more some incredible designs. Our budget was tight and Paula made my dream decor happen. Being as I lived in Canada and did not do a visit to Jamaica before the wedding we used emails and photos to chat back and forth and all of the photos I sent were exactly perfect, just as I imagined. A very big thank you to Paula and her team. I would recommend Krafted by design to all bride having a wedding in Jamaica!!