Krafted Memories Photo & Video

Miami, FL · View map · Visit website

About Krafted Memories Photo & Video

Krafted Memories is a luxury wedding Photographer & Videographer based in Miami, Florida. Feel your heart skip a beat as you relive your wedding day over and over again in your wedding feature film. Every smile, step, and song will be captured by experts using the highest technology. They delicately curate and craft your wedding video to highlight your unique story. Hundreds of Florida-based newlyweds have made Krafted Memories a part of their special day. Krafted Memories will not only capture the major moments (the kiss, the first dance, the cake cutting) but also all of the small moments that would have otherwise gone unnoticed.

Services Offered:
Krafted Memories has every resource in place to let you watch your wedding day for anniversaries to come. Their professional and caring approach will let even the most camera-shy individuals feel at ease. Their services include:

• Raw footage

Featured
Sierra

Married on 05/18/2019

Captured Beautifully

From the moment I first reached out to Krafted Memories and spoke with Jon I knew my wedding was in good hands. We had an over hour long conversation about my expectations and what I look for forward ... Read more to seeing him capture for the wedding. I only wish we would’ve booked him for our engagement shoot. His team was on top of everything. If they spotted a location where they felt there was a perfect picture or a video opportunity you got extra photos. Things went wrong at my wedding but they were extremely professional and helped me to keep my cool. I love the fact that Jon’s team is like their own little military They are on a mission to get you the best photos possible and nothing is going to get in their way. The turn around time for pictures was also amazing!!!! My husband and I are so grateful for the wonderful pictures we get to look back on and remember our special day.

Raquel
Raquel Linda Trujillo

Getting married on 01/25/2020

Great Customer Service

Jon was available to answer all my questions and work with us on personalizing our video package. We are really happy with our decision and can't wait for him to film our special day! Read more Jon was available to answer all my questions and work with us on personalizing our video package. We are really happy with our decision and can't wait for him to film our special day!

H
Hillary Dotson

Married on 02/10/2019

A dream come true!

The professionalism of Krafted Memories and the product the team provides goes unmatched. Every single time I reached out to them, they responded back to me in a timely manner. They were an amazing ... Read more addition to our wedding team. My hubby and I were truly blessed by their involvement in our special day. You have to use this company, they are a dream come true.