Krekeler Jewelers, Inc.

O Fallon, MO · View map

About Krekeler Jewelers, Inc.

Krekeler Jewelers is a full service jewelry store located in O'Fallon, MO. We specialize in all types of jewelry with an emphisis on Engagement and Wedding rings. We also do all types of repair including ring sizing, soldering together, setting of stones, appraisals, pearl restringing, and watch repair.

3 Reviews for Krekeler Jewelers, Inc.

3 Krekeler Jewelers, Inc. Reviews

S
Samantha

Married on 01/05/2019

Great People

We love Krekeler's! This is my mom's favorite jewelry store because of how nice and helpful the people are. Over the course of a couple of years of birthdays and holiday, she's gotten me a full set of ... Read more pearl jewelry from here to wear on my wedding day. They are gorgeous. We got our wedding bands here as well, and I also dragged my dad in to pick out a necklace and earring set to surprise my mom with before my wedding. On all occasions, we received great help and advice. Everyone has been great to work with and has really helped us pick out the perfect things while staying within our budget. They have great service as well. The ring my husband gave me was passed down from his great-grandmother. The way it's designed made it somewhat difficult to size properly, but I wanted to keep the design in-tact. They spent some time with me figuring out the best way to size it, and it looks great now and fits perfectly! Will definitely be a returning customer.

Jenny
Jenny

Married on 09/30/2017

Use this jeweler! They are exceptional! Not only did they design and make my wedding band but their customer service is amazing. By the time we got our finished product everyone in the store knew ... Read more us. Mark and Randy always answered all of questions and went out of their way to make sure we were happy. If you want to feel good about spending your money on good quality jewelry use this company!

K
Kelly

Married on 10/17/2009

They custom made my engagement ring and the matching band. I've been back for cleanings and re-plating and they always finish work ahead of schedule. Everyone is very nice there and they're prices are ... Read more reasonable. I love them and will continue to go back for any of our jewelry needs.

Krekeler Jewelers, Inc. FAQ