Kreyol Delight Haitian Restaurant

Tampa, FL · View map · Visit website

About Kreyol Delight Haitian Restaurant

Kreyol Delight Haitian Restaurant is a wedding catering company based out of Tampa, Florida that serves delicious Haitian cuisine. From mouthwatering chicken to exquisite griyo, they will leave every guest satisfied and raving about your wedding. With an expert staff, no detail will go overlooked.

Cuisine
Kreyol Delight Haitian Restaurant is dedicated to providing high-quality Haitian cuisine for your special day. Their professional staff will handle delivery, setup, and cleanup, and will also supply all needed china, glassware, and linens for your event. They can also accommodate guests with no pork and vegetarian dietary restrictions. Serving styles and catering services include the following:

• Buffet

4 Kreyol Delight Haitian Restaurant Reviews

P
pierrette

Married on 07/01/2017

Working with Lucille was just amazing from start to finish! She is willing to go the extra mile and to work and accommodate the couple. Her food is extra delicious and quantity will never be an ... Read more issue!!We got to go home with sooo much food!That was the first time that ever happened to me at a wedding.The service was top notch.Only advice I will give her is to try and get to know people in the industry more so she can have a smooth sail with other vendor at a wedding but other than that,I thoroughly and fully recommend Kreyol Haitian Delight restaurant if you are looking for an exotic and tasteful meal for your guest,outside of the same old same old wedding food.It was perfect for our African wedding!.Looking forward to going to her restaurant to eat more of her delicious food if I ever go back to Tampa.

T
Tatiana

Married on 03/09/2017

Had an awesome experience with kreyol delight would recommend them anytime, in my opinion they are the best Haitian restaurant/catering company in Tampa. Read more Had an awesome experience with kreyol delight would recommend them anytime, in my opinion they are the best Haitian restaurant/catering company in Tampa.

Vivien
Vivien Panganiban

Married on 10/13/2018

Authentic Haitian Food

I married into a Haitian family and it was important to have both Asian and Haitian food at our wedding. We live all the way in Manatee County and don’t have many Haitian restaurants out here with ... Read more reputable reviews. Even though this restaurant was about an hour away, I took a chance in ordering food anyway because of what others had to say about it. My sister lives in Tampa and dropped off the money 3 days before our wedding and Lucille (the owner) was able to accommodate our order even though it was a last minute decision. The owner was friendly and reassured me that the food was cooked fresh (not cooked the day before). She was extremely grateful for our business. The day of the wedding the food was picked up at 12pm and was on time! That was very important that it wasn’t late. You hear those horror stories of people waiting for the food at a wedding and guests becoming impatient then leaving. That was the last thing we needed. This restaurant stayed true to their words! The food was absolutely outstanding. My Filipino family has never tried Haitian food and they LOVED the griyo which was so flavorful and tender. The rice and red beans and stewed chicken was amazing as well. From now on, I don’t mind driving an hour away just to eat some good Haitian food. It is so worth it! Thank you Lucille for giving out guests something (good) to talk about. We will be back soon!