KRISanthemums

Hermiston, OR · View map · Visit website

About KRISanthemums

KRISanthemums is a boutique floral design studio servicing the Portland, Oregon, and Spokane, Washington regions. Creating unique floral designs and arrangements for over 18 years, they have their own botanical gardens, greenhouse and studio from which to draw inspiration and dedicate time and space to help bring your floral vision to life. The flowers for your arrangement will often come from right outside the KRISanthemums studio! They love using seasonal, local flowers for your designs and focus on a variety of both modern and classic styles, including eclectic and rustic designs.

KRISanthemums is dedicated to enhancing your wedding with beautiful florals and fresh foliage, and transforming venues for your ceremony and reception. At your consultation meeting, they will listen to your aesthetic vision in order to make sure that your wedding day looks exactly as you have planned. KRISanthemums provides floral arrangements for weddings throughout eastern Oregon and Washington, and offer services like the following:
In-studio or out-of-studio consultations

S
Shelby Von Borstel

Married on 11/27/2018

Above and beyond!!

My daughter and I were very happy with all the flowers Kris did for our daughter's wedding. Kris always goes above and beyond at every wedding I've been to, and she did no less for our daughter's ... Read more wedding. Simply beautiful!!

W
Whitney Cook

Married on 09/29/2018

Dreamy! Kris brought our vision to life!

Kris has such a classy and unique style, and I've been drawn to it for years. Bringing her on board for our ceremony was so exciting, and she completely cultivated dreamy pieces from a combo of my and ... Read more and Jake's vision. Highly recommend!

Craig
Nicole

Married on 09/22/2018

Exquisite Work

Kris was exceptional to work with. She understood my vision and executed it perfectly. The value was outstanding as well as quotes from other vendors in the area were much higher and for products that ... Read more did not compare to Kris' work. I saw her work at my brothers wedding a year before and it was exceptional then as well. One of my favorite pieces was the flower bracelet she made me. It really added something special to my look.