Kristal Miller Photography

Rancho Cucamonga, California · View map · Visit website

About Kristal Miller Photography

Kristal Miller Photography is a Los Angeles-based photographer who specializes in wedding ceremonies and receptions. Delivering only the highest quality of professional service and images, Kristal Miller Photography will give your wedding the attention it deserves and promises to flawlessly capture the raw emotion of your big day. Kristal Miller Photography cares about the images and, most importantly, cares about the experience you get.

Experience
Kristal Miller Photography has been a professional photographer in the wedding industry since 2013. While she does specialize in wedding photography, she also has experience in engagement photos and bridal photography.

Kristal Miller Photography offers high-res images and can also shoot wedding portraits in multiple locations. She is willing to add additional hours to your service in order to ensure you that you get the shots you want. Other services include matted prints, digital files, prints, and thank you cards. Kristal is willing to travel and also offers payment plans.

18 Reviews for Kristal Miller Photography

18 Kristal Miller Photography Reviews

A
Featured
Ashley & Chase

Married on 04/15/2017

Kristal was my photographer for my wedding in April 2017. We were strangers, I somehow stumbled upon her online but within 2 weeks I felt we were close friends. I was totally comfortable around her ... Read more and trusted her with the most important images to look back on for the rest of my life. She was not only interested in my wedding ideas but lifestyle and history and she tied everything about us into beautiful moments we will cherish forever. Even after the wedding we have kept in touch and I will gladly remember her for any future events that need photographic keepsake. Thank you kristal for making my special day so easy and unforgettable!

Amy
Amy Hassaballa

Getting married on 08/23/2020

AMAZING photographer!!

Kristal went above and beyond to make sure we were 100% happy. From the start she was very attentive and always responded back quickly. She made sure to look into photo permits and check the weather. ... Read more She’s well prepared and I personally felt very comfortable working with her. All our family and friends loved the way our engagement photos came out! I recommend Kristal 100% she’s wonderful to work with!

H
Hacelyn Chandler

Married on 03/23/2019

Best photographer EVER!

So much fun having Kristal be our photographer on our wedding day! She made it fun and was flexible on what we wanted to do. I really liked that during the reception she got all the memories I will ... Read more love to relive without having the camera in anyone’s face! We also got the pictures back in a timely matter and they were edited too! Kristal is so fun and professional! She also helped me get ready in my dressing room while I was having a dress mishap!