Kristen Edwards Photography

Edmond, OK · View map

About Kristen Edwards Photography

I love creating beautiful, timeless wedding images. My style is a mix of documentary photography and modern portraiture. Capturing the little details, special moments, and portraits that show the beauty and glamour of your wedding day is what makes my job so rewarding.

16 Reviews for Kristen Edwards Photography

16 Kristen Edwards Photography Reviews

K
Kaitlin

Married on 03/09/2019

Absolutely wonderful experience

My husband and I are so happy that we chose to hire Kristen Edwards Photography to shoot our wedding ceremony & reception. I used to be a venue manager, and I had worked with Kristen on photo shoots ... Read more shoots in the past. When it came to my own wedding, I knew Kristen Edwards Photography was the company we needed to hire. Working with Kristen and her husband, Tom, was beyond anything we could have hoped for. They were attentive, professional, and great people to be around on our wedding day. The pair obviously love what they do, and we were especially impressed with their ability to stick to our timeline without being rigid as well as how they captured all the photos that we hoped to get without making anyone feel rushed or restricted. They are also honest and 100% have the couples' best interests in mind. At the end of our wedding night, we were afraid we might need more time to get all of the photos we wanted and had agreed to pay for an extra hour. Kristen and Tom quickly wrapped up and let us know they'd gotten all the shots and could stay if we wanted them to, but it wasn't necessary. How amazing is that??? These two are 100% a class act, good people, and talented. We can't recommend them enough.

A
Allison

Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful.

Kristen is absolutely amazing. From engagement pictures to wedding pictures, everything she does is wonderful! We couldn't be happier & we highly recommend! Read more Kristen is absolutely amazing. From engagement pictures to wedding pictures, everything she does is wonderful! We couldn't be happier & we highly recommend!

M
Morgan

Married on 06/04/2016

I could not have been happier with the way Kristen Edwards captured my wedding day. We used her for our engagement pictures and for our wedding day and she made it so much fun and stress free. She ... Read more clearly has been doing this for awhile because she showed up on my wedding day prepared for any type obstacle. Kristen is very creative and is very talented at what she does. I still follow her social media accounts because I love seeing all her beautiful photos. I wouldn't recommend anyone else.