Kristen Marie Cake

Saint Petersburg, FL · View map · Visit website

About Kristen Marie Cake

Kristen Marie Cake is a wedding cake studio located in Saint Petersburg, Florida. They specialize in creating custom, high-end cakes that truly reflect the couple. They pride themselves on designing cakes with originality and style. Each one is meticulously designed and handcrafted by owner Kristen Marie, who graduated from French Pastry School in Chicago, L'Art du Patisserie and L'Art du Gateau programs with honors.

You and your partner are welcome to work with a member of the artistic staff at a consultation to discuss your personal style, taste, and wedding aesthetic. Private tastings can also be arranged. Kristen Marie Cake is licensed by the health department, and is happy to accommodate gluten-free and nut-free diets. Fresh fruit can also be used. On the day of your celebration, the team can handle delivery and set up, including a cake stand, to ensure everything goes smoothly. Anniversary cake is also included for you to enjoy and commemorate together. Kristen Marie Cake offers several additional dessert options, including:

• Cake pops

26 Kristen Marie Cake Reviews

B
B Fix

Getting married on 07/20/2019

Stunning design and delicious!

Kristen was amazing! She was able to exactly design what we wanted and the resulting design and execution was flawless & delicious! I can't imagine a better experience! Read more Kristen was amazing! She was able to exactly design what we wanted and the resulting design and execution was flawless & delicious! I can't imagine a better experience!

Dana
Dana

Married on 06/16/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Kristan went above and beyond to to give us amazing cakes. I was planning my wedding from out of state and she was the only baker willing to send me samples to try. Read more Kristan went above and beyond to to give us amazing cakes. I was planning my wedding from out of state and she was the only baker willing to send me samples to try.

Elisabeth
Elisabeth Jones

Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful! We had the cake that surpassed all our expectations

We are so proud of our wedding cake from Kristen Marie Cake. It was delicious, original, elegant and perfect for our style! I couldn’t recommend Kristen’s business more. She is exceptionally talented, ... Read more talented, professional and absolute pleasure to work with. I was fairly late in the game to contact cake vendors for our June wedding, and got worried when I was underwhelmed with many of the vendors I had been in touch with (either too costly, lacking timely communication and creativity.) After contacting Kristen though, I finally got excited for my wedding cake! She was so responsive immediately and I was thrilled with all the designs she developed. We were also very happy with the cake pricing, which was very reasonable. Our cake turned out to be one of our favorite elements of our wedding, and we have received countless compliments on it. Thank you Kristen!!!!