Kristen Monnik, Violinist

New Orleans, Louisiana · View map · Visit website

About Kristen Monnik, Violinist

Kristen Monnik is a professional wedding violinist in New Orleans, Louisiana. This talented musician’s instrumental serenades will set the tone and mood of romance for your big day. Kristen has performed for weddings and events for over 10 years. She is highly experienced in a variety of wedding traditions and music styles, suited to any couple. If you’re looking for a truly exceptional performer, choose Kristen Monnik.

Experience

Kristen Monnik earned her Bachelor’s degree in Violin Performance from Loyola University New Orleans, and her Master's in Music Education from Boston University. She played as first violinist in the French Quarter Wedding Chapel, and as the concertmaster for several regional orchestras.

Kristen Monnik offers a variety of wedding services for couples of all kinds. She can play either acoustic or electric violin, whether you want a traditional sound or a more modern performance. Kristen specializes in many genres ranging from rock to tango to classical wedding music. She customizes each setlist to suit her clients’ personal tastes.

5 Reviews for Kristen Monnik, Violinist

5 Kristen Monnik, Violinist Reviews

M
Featured
McCall

Married on 08/18/2018

Wedding Dreams Came True

Hiring Kristen for our wedding ceremony sound was a very easy and good choice! She was quick to respond to correspondences, helpful when asking for advice/recommendations, and made the ... Read more booking/planning process very simple. I already knew what song I wanted to walk down the isle to (and that I wanted it to be played on the violin) before reaching out, and since I was unable to meet with her in person before the wedding rehearsal, she sent me a recording of her playing the song on the violin for me to listen to before moving forward with her service. It gave me chills and we immediately booked. On the day of, in person, it sounded even more amazing - which I didn't think was possible! She helped make my wedding dreams come true! Thank you so much for providing beautiful sound to Matt and I's wedding ceremony, Kristen! I highly recommend!

N
Natalie O'Donnell

Married on 04/07/2019

Kristen was amazing!

Kristen played violin during my wedding ceremony... She gave us a list of songs that we could choose from, but also said we can request others... At our request she played some Nirvana, Foo Fighters, ... Read more Ramones, and Queen, but also a few songs from her list, including the Beatles, Frank Sinatra, and the Game of Thrones theme... which everyone loved! Kristen was professional, super easy to communicate with leading up to the wedding, friendly, kind, and an awesome violinist. So happy we hired her...she helped make our wedding ceremony very memorable. Highly recommend her!

T
Tessie Louque

Married on 01/19/2019

Kristen is amazing!

Kristen was the perfect addition to our wedding ceremony. Her music was beautiful and she was so helpful with picking out my music. I would recommend her 100%. Read more Kristen was the perfect addition to our wedding ceremony. Her music was beautiful and she was so helpful with picking out my music. I would recommend her 100%.