Kristen Weaver Photography

Oviedo, FL · View map · Visit website

About Kristen Weaver Photography

Kristen Weaver Photography is a wedding photography company in Oviedo, Florida. This team of three main professional photographers, along with exceptional support staff, provide an array of amazing photography services for couples on their wedding day. Each photographer has their own unique style and personality that may suit you and your specific vision, needs and personality best. Kristen Weaver photography has been providing excellent, stylish and show-stopping images since 2009, and is ready to take on your wedding!

Kristen Weaver Photography offers three different photography service collections to choose from for your big day. They are also liability insured. This phenomenal company only does a limited number of weddings each year, to ensure the highest quality work, so don't miss your chance! They offer exceptional high-resolution images to all clients.

114 Reviews for Kristen Weaver Photography

114 Kristen Weaver Photography Reviews

E
Featured
Emily Johnson

Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing Experience with Kristen!

I found Kristen randomly while searching wedding photographers in the Orlando area. As soon as my now husband and I sat down with Kristen we knew she was who we wanted to shoot our wedding. She drove ... Read more about an hour from Orlando to our venue. Everything was so easy with Kristen from the planning to the actual day! She went above and beyond to get all the shots that I wanted to have photographed and even ones I never thought about. She is so patient and kind and just fun to be around! It was just a wonderful pleasure to be around Kristen and her assistant the entire day- everything felt so natural! We received a 'sneak peak' less than a week after the wedding and over 600 photos less than two months later. I would recommend Kristen to anyone who is looking for a photographer- you will not be disappointed!

M
Meghan

Married on 02/23/2019

Kristen and her team are Amazing!!!

Kristen is amazing! Her photos are absolutely beautiful! Part of her packages include engagement photos, which I'm so glad they did. It was a great way to be photographed by Kristen before the big ... Read more day, so it was kind of like a trial run for me and my now husband. Her team is very friendly and easy to work with. Any time I had questions, they responded so quickly. Kristen and her team are very professional and will make sure you are happy with what shots you want and keeping you on track on your big day. She is also super friendly and fun to be around, which is important because you'll be spending a lot of time with her as your photographer. She will always make you feel comfortable and find the best shots that make you, your husband, and your wedding party look amazing!

Michelle
Michelle Lau

Married on 01/12/2019

Best Decision :-)

I cannot say enough great things about Kristen and her team. Everything went seamlessly and I didn't have to worry about a thing! The photos came out just as I had hoped and I couldn't be happier with ... Read more her!