Kristi Marie's Photography

Cleveland, NC · View map · Visit website

About Kristi Marie's Photography

A freelance wedding photographer in Cleveland, North Carolina, Kristi Marie's Photography is dedicated to capturing moments. Opened in 2012 by professional photographer Kristi Norman, the company specializes in traditional and photojournalistic style wedding photography. Kristi Marie's Photography ensures that every last detail of your affair is never forgotten!

Kristi Marie's Photography couples benefit from numerous customizable wedding packages. Services include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultation
  • Second shooter
  • High-res images
  • Gorgeous hand-made albums
  • Personalized engraved wooden photoboxes

Other Services
Coupled with the above services, Kristi Marie's Photography offers couples a variety of wedding-related products and photo shoots. Options include the following:

• Wedding albums
  • Matte prints
  • Negatives
  • Proofs

Areas Covered
Kristi Marie's Photography has been providing couples with wedding photography services since 2008. Based in Cleveland, North Carolina, services are extended to those throughout Charlotte, Winston-Salem and Salisbury, North Carolina.

51 Reviews for Kristi Marie's Photography

51 Kristi Marie's Photography Reviews

C
Featured
Catherine

Married on 09/30/2017

We hired Kristi to photograph our wedding and I would hire her again in a heartbeat. My mom and I interviewed her on the phone and in person prior to making our decision and both times we just felt ... Read more this calmness radiating from her. If you are a MOB or a Bride, you know that calmness can be quite elusive! We took engagement pictures in the spring at Old Salem in Winston-Salem and the finished photos were so impressive. She was on time, provided great instruction on poses and kept us laughing the whole time. As we got closer to the wedding, she put together a timeline of the day upon her arrival and worked with us to make sure it was just right for what we needed and were expecting. Her second shooter was sweet and kind just like Kristi. Kristi managed everything so efficiently and gave direction without being bossy. We finished family photos and bridal party photos exactly on time and my husband and I were on time to the reception after taking photos together. Throughout the reception she and the second shooter were always close if I wanted a picture with guests but never hovered. The pictures are phenomenal - we have all cried looking at the gallery. Over 1000 pictures - just in color! She captured so many moments that would have been missed or forgotten - me and my dad talking in the church prior to getting ready, toddlers slow dancing, family goofing off together. The pictures are just incredible. If you are still reading this - you should hire Kristi because you will not regret it. For the money, it is an unbelievable value. I interviewed other photographers who I don't think could have delivered this much and charged as much or more. For the experience, it is like having your long lost big sister with you without any of the big sister drama. I would hire Kristi again for any future photography needs and consider it divine intervention that I found her last year. You will love her!!

P
Paige Carmack

Married on 12/15/2018

Photographer

I truly cannot say enough good things about Kristi and her partner Tiffany. From the very beginning, Kristi was very friendly and make our engagement pictures so much fun! She was so easy to talk to, ... Read more and we were so amazed when we got the engagement pictures back. The day of my bridal portraits she stepped in and was not only a photographer, she was a true friend. She helped fix my dress and veil, without any hesitation. It rained on our wedding day, but Kristi was already ahead of the game and had me prepare in case of rain. She was always one step ahead and made everything go so smooth! She even brought a tarp thing to place under my dress and out of view so that my dress would not get wet before the wedding! Then we got back our wedding pictures, and we were just in tears. The quality of these photos cannot be put into words. We were amazed at how many hundreds of pictures that we got back! I am so glad I have these photos to cherish forever! Kristi and Tiffany beautifully captured our day from beginning to end and every little detail in between. I cannot wait to hire her again in the future! Trust me when I say that you will not regret hiring Kristi Marie Photography for any event!!

B
Brooke Taylor

Married on 11/04/2018

They were the best!

I couldn’t ask for a better photographer for our wedding! They knocked it out of the park! Read more I couldn’t ask for a better photographer for our wedding! They knocked it out of the park!