Kristian Esguerra Events

Modesto, CA · View map

About Kristian Esguerra Events

Kristian Esguerra Events is a premier wedding planner that is based out of Modesto, California. Kristian and his planners are a passionate group with years of wedding experience which make them great fit for your upcoming event. Take this opportunity to work with the best in the wedding business who can ensure your party is a success.

Kristian Esguerra Events offers a variety of wedding packages and options that can fit with weddings of all shapes and sizes. His process includes a complimentary consultation where you will lock in your dates and begin designing your dream wedding. Once the framework is set you can rest and let Kristian and his team take over and start bringing your party to life. Pre-wedding services include the daunting tasks of budget analysis, event design, vendor referrals, and more. When the big day arrives, your personal planner will be present with a timeline in hand to smoothly manage your event from start to finish. Packages come with two planners and an open line of communication through the entire wedding process. Book today and work with an award-winning company that can will take away all of the wedding stress. Wedding types include:

• Civil

9 Kristian Esguerra Events Reviews

A
Arlene

Married on 04/16/2016

Kristian was the perfect event planner for my daughter's 1st birthday party. As soon as we decided on a theme, he knew exactly what we should do. From the beautiful balloon columns and table center ... Read more pieces, to the stunning dessert table, everyone at the party was amazed at the gorgeous decor. I would recommended Kristian to anyone in need of an event planner. Thanks again Kristian ?? - Arlene

J
Jeneffer

Married on 04/05/2016

Kristian is a true artist. He works well with others, he is full of enthusiasm, brilliant ideas and is very productive making event planning easy. He did my sons baby shower and as well as my little ... Read more little sisters Christening. Everyone was amazed at his work everything was perfect , it was well planned out. I would recommend Kristian to everyone who wants their event planned out. Kristian really knows his craft and he works magic. -Jen

S
Shiela

Married on 04/03/2016

It's my first time to use KE events' services & went ahead to choose them for my twin's Christening over 3 other caterer options because of a friend's recommendation which was later sealed by a food ... Read more tasting. A meticulous client as I am,Kristian has exceeded my expectations & I can't believe how he simply made the whole process stress-free for me! He is easily reachable,responds to queries in a timely manner,caters to your requests,makes wise recommendations & most importantly,works with your budget without compromising quality. He is a pro in every sense of the word. The food were amazing from presentation,texture & taste. Our guests were very impressed & actually enquired how to obtain Kristian's services for their future events. Thanks to Kristian,chef Coco & team for helping make my twins' special occasion a successful & memorable one. I highly recommend KE events!