Kristin Banta Events

Studio City, CA · View map

About Kristin Banta Events

With an extensive background in fashion, entertainment, and event production, as well as experience in catering and interior design, Kristin creates unforgettable celebrations while bringing a fresh perspective to the mix. Known within her community as a long-standing advocate for marriage equality, she is passionate about helping her clients find their own voice for their wedding day. Her events, from society weddings in exclusive locations to progressive film and music industry soirees, are as unique and diversified as her clientele, which range from Fortune 500’s to multi-platinum recording artists.

Kristin served as weekly wedding expert for Hallmark Channel’s “Home & Family” throughout early 2013, as well as host of “Keep the Party Moving,” a new show in development, aired on the Style network in August 2013. In 2012, Kristin had her own Bravo special, “The Ringleader”, which showcased her signature out-of-the-box style, revolutionizing the way couples look at their special day. The show re-aired for an encore Bravo presentation as “The Wedding Party” throughout the summer of 2012. Appearing as a correspondent on KTLA and as a featured designer on the Mark Burnett/DreamWorks series for TNT, “Wedding Day”, she can also be seen throughout the third season of Bravo’s “Millionaire Matchmaker” as the wedding designer and planner for host Patti Stanger. Most recently, Kristin appeared as a guest judge on the Food Network’s “Cupcake Wars” and is currently shooting a new show for Syfy as the host and designer of, “My Big Fat Geek Wedding,” taking unusual concepts and giving them a couture spin.

Named the 2014 and 2015 “Event Planner of the Year” by Event Solutions, 2014 "Best All-Around Wedding Vendor" by California Wedding Day Magazine, and a 2013 National BizBash Event Style Awards Finalist, Kristin is also a frequent contributor to many leading wedding and event publications. Kristin was featured as one of Los Angeles’ top event designers in “The Art of Celebration” along with “Southern California Weddings,” in addition to countless publications including InStyle Weddings, Modele Magazine, California Wedding Day, Frontiers Magazine, LA Weddings Magazine, The Knot, Modern Bride Southern California, Southern Living, Your Wedding Day Magazine, LA Times, Real Simple Weddings, Inside Weddings, Life & Style, Style Me Pretty, Junebug, Green Wedding Shoes, Weddings In Houston, Bride Finds, AOL and Punk Rock Confidential.

13 Reviews for Kristin Banta Events

13 Kristin Banta Events Reviews

J
Jazmine Smalley

Married on 08/25/2018

Outstanding team. Outstanding service.

The Kristin Banta Team did a fantastic job designing and implementing our brand launch party. The team did an amazing job of translating our ideas and conversations into an event that perfectly ... Read more captured our company's feel and message. We were very pleased with the amount of times we were able to meet and discuss our project, as their team is easy to reach and very responsive. KBE went above and beyond to help us create our desired event. The entire team was an absolute pleasure to work with and we highly recommend their services.

R
Rita

Married on 09/16/2017

KBE is truly the best out there. The entire team is just amazing! The way they make your vision come to life is outstanding! Read more KBE is truly the best out there. The entire team is just amazing! The way they make your vision come to life is outstanding!

S
Susan

Married on 03/25/2017

Professionalism, experience and genuine happiness is how I describe Kristin and her team. We did not live in Los Angeles and I was a bride that was not into the details or anything that would take me ... Read more away from being in the moment during my magical weekend. It was extremely important that my wedding planner had the capability of running the show while also being in my head. Kristin exceeded my expectations. The look and feel was beyond my imagination. The vendors Kristin provided were also extremely professional and creative. From the florals to photographers and even the coffee cart, their experience and confidence provided David and I with peace on our wedding day. When our blissful day came to and end, David and I both said, we want to get married all over again! Kristin totally captured the essence of who we are. We are forever grateful for turning our dream into a reality!