Kristin Events

North Salt Lake, UT · View map · Visit website

About Kristin Events

Kristin Events is a custom event design and rental company specializing in creative weddings in North Lake, Utah. From the ceremony to the reception, Kristin Events will make sure every event is unforgettable. Enjoy the wedding experience and leave the details to someone who is experienced and ready to take on your vision to create something magical.

Kristin Events offers various wedding planning services for couples looking to organize and execute one of the biggest days of their lives. Kristin provides free consultations to give clients the opportunity to express their desires and to see if they make a good team. The following wedding planning services are available:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Partial planning
  • Timelines
  • To-do list
  • Referrals

Other Services
In addition to the services mentioned above, Kristin offers rental options for wedding decor. Some of her products include wedding in a box, tablecloths, chair covers and props.

25 Reviews for Kristin Events

25 Kristin Events Reviews

J
Featured
Jacklyn

Married on 07/28/2018

When I got engaged, I was living abroad in China, and so I also had to plan my wedding from there! Without Kristin, it literally would have been a complete failure. But with her, Kristin was literally ... Read more literally my savior!! She was able to help me plan my wedding even through a 12 hr time zone difference! Oftentimes Kristin would stay up late working with me pulling all the million details together and making sure everything would fall perfectly into place for the big day. She's quite talented because she is able to take on a lot without getting overwhelmed, can pull a lot of details together in a short amount of time, she always kept me informed and constantly reminded of important checklist items, always understood what I wanted with simply a Pinterest board, and she was always in a good mood! She's kind, funny, and easy to work with! She'll always go the extra mile for you to make sure your wedding day will be the kind of beautiful you always envisioned. She did that for me anyways---except actually-- it was BETTER. Literally I love this woman-- she turned my nightmare of a wedding (how I felt about everything at first before I found her) into a fairytale, and I am SO grateful I found Kristin when I did-- because seriously-- she is the reason my wedding went off without a hitch. It. Was. Perfect. <3

W
Waheeda

Getting married on 11/16/2019

If anyone is looking to have amazing wedding/Engagement decorations done Kristen is the one. She did wonderful job on my party. I was so stress, she helped me to cool off and let the stress on her.I ... Read more was speechless how amazing the decoration looked. The venue my hubby and I rented was so boring. Kristen brought that place to life.I'm going to book her to my wedding day/henna party. She is such a wonderful person. I never meet anyone as nice as her in my life. To top it all of the pricing was amazing. My hubby and I were on a budget. She works with people who are on budget which was wonderful. I highly recommend her to anyone.

K
Kathryn Mccann

Married on 07/06/2019

Kristin and her team did an incredible job! She was the perfect support system we needed from the very first meeting to after our event.

Kristin Iverson Smith and her team turned our backyard into the perfect setting for our son and sweet bride. We had just had some work done on our home and the backyard was used for storing the ... Read more materials. Needless to say - it was not pretty. The lawn was ruined spots. We did our best to replace the sod, but Kristin came in and placed tables and decorations in a way that made the whole yard look perfect! From the beautiful arbor to lights and pretty drapery, we could not have been happier! Kristin was very helpful from the first minute we met her. She asked for Pinterest boards with the style of decorations the bride liked, she matched the style perfectly. She also gave us reminders of what the couple needed to have done (marriage license, etc). Kristin has an eye for detail that is incredible! I have and will recommend Kristin to anyone!