Kristin Johnston Bridal

Katy, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Kristin Johnston Bridal

Kristin Johnston Bridal is a professional seamstress and tailor located in Katy, Texas that specializes in wedding gown and formal wear alterations. With a strong dance costuming background and over 20 years of experience in bridal tailoring, Kristin Johnston is dedicated to providing her clients with a low-stress and personalized alterations experience. From basic alterations to semi-custom gowns and gown reconstruction, Kristin Johnston Bridal provides undivided attention during fittings and beautifully tailored gowns.

With a wide variety of tailoring services, Kristin Johnston Bridal provides expert gown alteration and reconstruction for wedding and bridal party clients. Alterations range from basic to extensive and include services for reconstruction of vintage or family wedding gowns. Event services offered include the following:

• Appointments only

M
Featured
Melissa

Married on 06/27/2016

Don't hesitate, and go with Kristin! Without a doubt, you can trust your most important purchase in her hands! She did an amazing job fitting my dress perfectly to my body and offered great ... Read more suggestions I wouldn't have thought of! Exceptional quality, and was really lovely to work with!

Jenna
Jenna

Married on 07/19/2019

She is the best at what she does!

I can't not say enough great things about Kristin! From start to finish she was a dream! When asking different people who they recommended for alternations, 8 out of 10 said Kristin! I'm so thankful I ... Read more found her and had her work her magic on my dress! I loved everything about my experience with her from my dress to Kristin, herself.

L
Liz Puwal

Married on 06/29/2019

I have never been so happy!

Kristin was beyond amazing. I never had to wait on a reply, she always helped with scheduling conflicts when I needed her to, she was an absolute joy to be around and most importantly, customized my ... Read more dress to fit my body so perfectly. She went above and beyond with the train and the entire dress. I could have never imagined trusting anyone else with my special day. Thank you so much for making it perfect!