Kristin Sanderson Photography

Pittsburgh, PA · View map · Visit website

About Kristin Sanderson Photography

Kristin Sanderson Photography is a wedding photographer located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Kristin loves capturing natural, beautiful memories that she can give to her clients to cherish for the rest of their lives. The joyful reaction and excitement from each couple receiving these photos keeps her motivated and inspired. She loves what she does: documenting the love between two people on their wedding day and being able to give them special momentos they can share for generations to come!

Kristin Sanderson Photography offers many services for capturing your beautiful wedding experience. These photography services include:

• Additional hours
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
Kristin Sanderson Photography also offers many ways to preserve your wedding memories. These photography items include:

• Albums

Featured
Abbey Wolfram

Married on 06/16/2018

Perfection

I wish I could tell you how great Kristin is but I feel like words don’t do it justice. I got married in June and I still look at my photos, every single day. John, my husband, and I decided against a ... Read more a videographer during the wedding. If you choose Kristin as your photographer you wouldn’t need one either. Our pictures evoke so much emotion, I feel like I’m watching the day on film every time I scroll through the library. She is such a kind soul to work with and I enjoyed every single second working with her. My whole family now uses her whenever they need photos done! I couldn’t imagine picking a different photographer; she is amazing.

J
Jessica

Getting married on 09/28/2019

Would highly recommend Kristen for any and all special events! She captured so many beautiful moments between my fiancé and myself during our engagement photo shoot that we will cherish forever. She ... Read more went above and beyond and the quality of the pictures were absolutely phenomenal. She made the experience so personal and fun. She is great!!!

Elyse
Elyse Carafelli

Married on 06/22/2019

Incredible

My fiancé and I are working with Kristin for our wedding in June of 2019. I could not rave enough about her if I tried. I was very, VERY picky when picking a photographer! Our engagement photos turned ... Read more out exactly how I wanted and beyond. I had a very specific vision for what I wanted and she captured it so perfectly and did everything we wanted. She was so sweet and made us feel so comfortable. Words cannot even begin to explain how excited I am for her to do our wedding photos in 6 months. You will not be disappointed if you choose Kristin as your photographer I can guarantee it!