Kristin Weatherman Makeup Artistry

Arab, AL · View map

About Kristin Weatherman Makeup Artistry

Kristin Weatherman Makeup Artistry in Arab, Alabama offers makeup artistry services for wedding events. A background of professional training and certification, along with over 13 years of experience, creates a quality experience and a glamorous look and feel for your special occasion. Kristin Weatherman emphasizes the importance of relating to clients as well as the empowerment offered through top-of-the-line makeup artistry expertise.

Professional and personable services are offered to each and every client. An attentive process begins with a consultation so this makeup artist can understand and implement your desired vision. In addition to makeup services, Kristin Weatherman Makeup Artistry provides hair styling, including textured hair styling and updos/styling. To complete your beautiful look, the following makeup services are available:

• Airbrush makeup

3 Kristin Weatherman Makeup Artistry Reviews

Amber
Amber

Married on 05/07/2017

This girl is amazing! Shes very professional and super sweet! She does amazing work and I'm so glad I picked her for my wedding! If theres something you don't want then she won't do it. I would highly ... Read more recommend her!

A
Amy

Married on 10/15/2016

Kristin was amazing. I booked her for my Bridal, Shower and Wedding and she was very professional and her service was outstanding! I would highly recommend her to anyone for any occasion. Read more Kristin was amazing. I booked her for my Bridal, Shower and Wedding and she was very professional and her service was outstanding! I would highly recommend her to anyone for any occasion.

Merry
Merry

Married on 07/24/2010

Kristen has done many (3+) make up parties for me with friends and family at our homes. Each time she taught us a different makeup skills. She was very professional! LOVE my makeup! I would recommend ... Read more her for any type event!

Kristin Weatherman Makeup Artistry FAQ