Kristina Cipolla Photography

Belleville, IL · View map

About Kristina Cipolla Photography

Congratulations on your engagement! We specialize in timeless photojournalistic wedding photography. Our style is inspired by old hollywood glam and anything vintage. Every wedding is a unique love story and we love capturing those candid and special moments. If you are a fun and creative couple, then you will love working with us. All packages include a high resolution disc of your engagement and wedding images. Contact us today 618-531-3440 or email us at tkcipolla@yahoo.com.

Serving Illinois and Missouri

Available for travel, please contact me!

www.kristinacipolla.com

5 Reviews for Kristina Cipolla Photography

5 Kristina Cipolla Photography Reviews

Samantha
Samantha Christ

Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing pictures, amazing personality

As soon as I met Kristina I texted my (now) husband and said “I hired the photographer”. I just loved her personality right away and couldn’t let her escape. She was on board to travel all over with ... Read more us on our destination wedding adventure. She took a trip to scope out location sites, did our engagement photographs, wedding, morning after at sunrise, then our Midwest reception a few weeks later. Every time I see a picture she took I’m in love. She worked great with all of our other vendors, family, wedding party, and guests. Even when I was tired, hangry, and 1000% done she was calm and happy. We loved getting to know Kristina and having her there to capture our most special moments. She cares so much about people, we looked over at her after our first look and she was crying. I can’t wait for her to photograph our next big adventure- our new puppy!

J
Joanna

Married on 06/20/2015

Kristina was recommended to me by a photographer friend. She is fantastic! She is based out of St. Louis but I live in Boston and got married in Washington state where she came out for my 5 person ... Read more wedding/elopement, so don't let the distance stop you from reaching out to her if you don't live in the St. Louis area or have a destination wedding in mind. I am no model and am not comfortable behind the camera, but she made me feel so at ease and the photos are gorgeous! She is friendly, knows what works, isn't afraid to try something new (we were walking to my cocktail hour and she saw a beautiful tree on the side of the road with pink flowers all over it and took some of the most beautiful photos of us underneath it) and has a positive, bubbly personality while being very professional. I'm telling all of my New England bride-to-be friends to think of her for their weddings. St. Louis couples are very lucky to have her in their city.

R
Renee

Married on 12/27/2014

To my fellow Type-A Brides planning your dream destination wedding, You will save yourself from countless hours of worry, stress, frustration and preparation if you hire Kristina to capture your ... Read more special day! Honestly, I don't know how she does it, but this amazing woman and phenomenal photographer managed to beautifully capture all of our wedding memories, but also befriend every friend and family member that celebrated our wedding with us in the Dominican. She absolutely exceeded our expectations and we could never thank her enough. I only wish she lived closer so we could invite her and her husband over for dinner, because we truly gained a good friend through this wonderful, stress filled wedding, not just a fabulous photographer. Please save yourself the extra hassle and invite my new friend Kristina to your wedding; bonus, she will capture every beautiful moment of your special (busy) day.