Kristina Lynn Photography & Design

Stillwater, MN · View map

About Kristina Lynn Photography & Design

WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY FOR THE SPIRITED, GRACIOUS AND STYLISH COUPLE.
Minneapolis | Denver | Des Moines | Chicago | Worldwide

Congratulations on your engagement and thank you for your interest in Kristina Lynn Photography & Design! My number one focus with each wedding is to create beautiful images that you will love for a lifetime.

My wedding photography style is a mix of modern sophisticated portraits and a little bit of photojournalism. I am an internationally published wedding photographer, having my work featured on the cover of Rocky Mountain Bride magazine and on over 15 wedding blogs worldwide

I am based in Stillwater, Minnesota but am available for travel worldwide to wherever your love takes you!

Wedding Collections are all inclusive including:
• At least 6 hours of wedding day coverage
• complimentary engagement session
• professional editing of your images
• high resolution files with printing rights

Wedding collections start at $3000.
Elopement packages available starting at $1000.
For more information about my services please visit my website: www.kristinalynnweddings.com

I'd love to chat with you more about your wedding day. Contact me to set up a complimentary consultation. I look forward to hearing from you!

24 Reviews for Kristina Lynn Photography & Design

24 Kristina Lynn Photography & Design Reviews

A
Allison

Married on 06/17/2017

Kristina shot our engagement and wedding pictures! We loved working with her! Read more Kristina shot our engagement and wedding pictures! We loved working with her!

S
Sarah

Married on 08/06/2016

I was a difficult bride, in that I wanted very little to do with the planning process and allowed my mom to handle everything. Kristina worked with my mom and I to make sure every last detail was ... Read more captured and she was the perfect amount of assertive to ensure that, despite my bridal angst, each and every perfect moment was memorialized. She made it really easy for us. I'd recommend her to anyone!

K
Katie

Married on 10/03/2015

We were so incredibly lucky to find Kristina through another photography company (who shall remain nameless. ) We selected Kristina based on her portfolio and the way that all of her couples seemed so ... Read more comfortable and she had great candid and artistic shots. If I could turn back time, I wish we would've found Kristina before using this other company. She went above and beyond even before our engagement shoot to talk with me about locations, outfits, and all the details. The moment we met her we felt comfortable and she was very helpful with different poses and spots in the park to go. Kristina helped us work through a wedding day schedule and when to have photographers & videographers show up. She was there for a 12 hour day and was so awesome to work with the entire time. After our wedding I've been in contact with Kristina multiple times and she is the sweetest and most understanding person to work with. Because of her, we have beautiful wedding pictures that we will cherish forever. I will not hesitate for a second to have Kristina as our photographer for all of life's adventures to come. I highly recommend her for your photography needs!