Kristina Sellers Photography LLC

New Albany, IN · View map

About Kristina Sellers Photography LLC

Hey! I am a Wedding & Elopement Photographer! I am located in the Louisville Kentucky area but am also available for travel!

2 Reviews for Kristina Sellers Photography LLC

2 Kristina Sellers Photography LLC Reviews

J
Jordan

Married on 08/11/2018

We had an AMAZING experience with Kristina! She was so much fun and made us feel at ease. Looking back, I can’t imagine our special day without her. We’re definitely using her for every milestone ... Read more worthy of pics in the future!! ❤️❤️

B
Brooke

Married on 07/07/2018

Amazing person and pictures!

Kristina made my wedding day a dream come true! She is so easy to work with and so well organized. She is flexible and does whatever she needs to make sure you are happy with your experience and she ... Read more made sure to get specific shots I requested. She makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera and my three year old loved her and actually wanted his picture taken!! So basically she's magic! And I was amazed at the finished project! Her pictures are incredible and even those quick shots she squeezed in for me look like there was an hour of preparation. I hope to use Kristina for all my future needs. Love, love, love her!

Kristina Sellers Photography LLC FAQ