Kristine Tsai

San Jose, CA · View map · Visit website

About Kristine Tsai

Kristine is a wedding planning service based in San Jose, California. She opened her business after planning her own wedding in 2011. She loves creating meaningful and intentional wedding experiences for her clients. She believes every wedding is personal and should be as original as the couple.

Kristine loves building trustworthy relationships with vendors and her clients. She offers wedding packages to suit any clients’ needs. Her services include:

• Day-of coordination

W
    Winnie

Married on 03/25/2018

Best Decision Made

I am a little embarrassed to say my review for Kristine has been long overdue, but booking Kristine as my wedding’s day-of-coordinator was definitely the BEST decision that I made during my entire ... Read more wedding planning process. As soon as I met Kristine, I knew she is someone who would be a good fit for me. Not only is she extremely detail-oriented, organized, and down-to-earth, she is friendly, sweet, and understanding. She made me feel like I had a trusted friend helping me run my Big Day, rather than a hired professional just doing her job. During the three months leading up to my wedding, Kristine was always on top of things. Whenever I had questions or needed some advice on difficult situations, she would answer them quickly if she knew the answers or spent some time brainstorming/researching creative solutions for me. For example, I was very concerned that guests would take desserts from the dessert table before they were supposed to, especially because we had a lot of little kids at the wedding. I was so grateful that Kristine recommended putting a sign next to the dessert table that made it clear when the dessert table would be open, along with a ribbon around the table, to prevent guests from “attacking” the dessert table before they were supposed to. It worked quite well – no one took anything from the dessert table before they were supposed to :) The thing that worried me the most for my wedding was that I had A LOT of DIY decorations, and I mean, A LOT. Since I wasn’t able to set them up on the actual day of the wedding myself, this meant that someone would need to know what all of them were, to keep tab of where everything would go, to set them up before the guests arrived, and to put them away afterwards. The day before the wedding (after rehearsal), Kristine stayed and helped me put all the decors inside this tiny closet the venue provided. I really didn’t think they would all fit, but Kristine worked her magic and made it happen! On the actual day of the wedding, Kristine and her assistant did such a fantastic job setting everything up – I could only imagine how much work that must have been for them! After the wedding, despite how tired they must have felt, Kristine and her assistant stayed and helped me pack everything (including all of my DIYs) in the cars. I would highly recommend Kristine Tsai for anyone looking for an amazing wedding day-of-coordinator whose work reflects her genuine passion for weddings and planning! My wedding could not have turned out as perfect as it did without Kristine’s help. If I could do this all over again, I would have hired Kristine as my wedding planner right from the start to save myself some headache, stress, money, and time that came from planning a wedding. Thank you SO MUCH Kristine for all that you have done for me!!!

J
    Joyce

Married on 03/17/2018

I had Kristine for the full wedding planning package. I found her through an online search and met up with her for an initial meeting before deciding to work with her. Kristine was very responsive ... Read more throughout the entire planning process (~ 1 year). Her pricing is very reasonable given the amount of work she puts in. I can tell that she genuinely enjoys her work and often goes out of her way to carry out our plan (e.g., extra meetings). She also has good taste and understood our vision well. She is very proactive and often gets things done without us even needing to request them. Overall, I would highly recommend Kristine as she would significantly reduce your stress for wedding planning.

J
    Jennifer

Married on 08/20/2017

This review is long overdue! My husband and I got married in August 2017 at Casa Real in Pleasanton, CA and we are SO glad we booked Kristine! We knew from the moment we met her, that she is exactly ... Read more the type of wedding coordinator we were looking for. She is extremely detail orientated, kind, down-to-earth, creative and understanding. She made us feel at ease immediately! Kristine was there for me through all of the crazy wedding planning. I emailed her MANY times with nearly impossible situations and she either knew exactly how to solve my problem, or spent days brainstorming for me... just so I could have everything exactly the way I want! She is very creative and suggested things that really made my wedding special (and they were cheaper alternatives too). For some reason, I was very nervous about the ceremony (had no idea how the wedding party should walk out, song choices, my brother being a first-time officiant, etc... but Kristine made it all work flawlessIy. I am so thankful for Kristine for doing things like filling out paperwork for me, attending meetings with me, putting the decor together for basically my entire wedding, encouraging me to make a list for guest photos (painful, but so worth it), TYING the back of my extremely complicated chinese wedding gown (no one else knew how to do it), and also packing up all my stuff + sending me off to my honeymoon. My wedding was a dream. KRISTINE TSAI IS THE BEST!