Kristi's Key Lime Cookies

Naples, FL · View map

About Kristi's Key Lime Cookies

Kristi's Key Lime Cookies are a vanilla cake-like cookie smothered with a decadent key lime topping.....a refreshing treat! These cookies are available in 2 piece packs, 1/4 and 1/2 pound bags as well as a decorative can. Furnish the items and we can customize your order. Spread the yumminess!!

3 Reviews for Kristi's Key Lime Cookies

3 Kristi's Key Lime Cookies Reviews

S
Scott

Married on 06/02/2018

We included Kristi's Key Lime Cookies in my son and daughter in law's guest's gift bags - and they were a big hit! Kim was great to work with - the cookies were ready when I arrived to pick them up. ... Read more Make sure you order extra - I guarantee you will have some guests ask for more!!

T
Tammy

Married on 07/31/2016

Amazing Cookies. All of our guests LOVED them! Truly a Florida Original. They taste like little Key Lime pies. Melt in your mouth delicious. Wanting more! Read more Amazing Cookies. All of our guests LOVED them! Truly a Florida Original. They taste like little Key Lime pies. Melt in your mouth delicious. Wanting more!

C
Courtney

Married on 06/10/2016

These cookies were sooo good! I still crave them! There were lots of options for ways to purchase them as well. Read more These cookies were sooo good! I still crave them! There were lots of options for ways to purchase them as well.

Kristi's Key Lime Cookies FAQ