Krysta Rownd Photography

Spokane, WA · View map · Visit website

About Krysta Rownd Photography

We are Krysta and Nick. The heart and soul of Krysta Rownd Photography.

We live in the Northwest so outdoor activities are some of our favorite things to do. During the summer you can find us both roadtripping in our motorhome, fishing, hiking, or hanging out with our dogs. During the winter you can find Nick shredding the fresh powder between the trees and Krysta cuddled up on the couch next to the wood stove.

We love weddings because it lets us into a very personal part of people's lives. Couples allow us to see the emotion and affection they have to offer each other and what's better than capturing that on film or in photographs.

We're very relaxed and want you to have the most fun on your day possible. we go with the flow and share the true moments that happen throughout your day. Your day should be about you and your fiancé and we're going to capture that in the best way possible.

we want you to feel comfortable with us on your wedding day! So let's get in touch and get to know each other!

Krysta Rownd Photography will be sure to capture your beautiful day in the most natural way possible while delivering photos with timeless editing that you will love for a lifetime.

We offer

C
Featured
Caitlin

Married on 05/05/2018

Wow, Krysta was AMAZING. She did our engagement shoot & wedding over our destination wedding weekend. My husband and I felt so comfortable with her and her husband, Nick. We had never done a photo ... Read more shoot before and she makes you feel like a total model! Krysta and Nick were open to some of our crazy ideas for our engagement session. They helped us bring them to life! Not only is Krysta extreamly responsive and professional, she is also hilarious, honest and genuinely wants you to look amazing in your photos. Our photos turned out even better than we imagined. We love you both!!!

S
Sarah

Getting married on 06/13/2020

Krysta was seriously amazing! She was down to travel (so were we) and she literally created the most amazing photos. She is someone who can easily be trusted and my now husband and me were able to ... Read more just be ourselves and get so comfortable in front of her (and Nick). Not only did she do our engagement photos but she was willing and so excited to do a boudior photo shoot with me to surprise my husband on our wedding day. She is the BOMB!!

K
Kathy

Married on 10/06/2018

She deserves a 5+ rating! My fiancé and I were really nervous about finding the right photographer in Portland and she blew us away. We are impressed with her work and can’t stop smiling as we look at ... Read more our pictures.