Krystal B Bridal

Fitchburg, Massachusetts · View map

About Krystal B Bridal

Krystal B Bridal is a wedding day beauty service specialist, based in Massachusetts, specializing in flawless wedding day hair and makeup. Makeup should accentuate your natural beauty and individual features, not hide it under a mask. Krystal B Bridal has been amplifying natural beauty for over 22 years, using her skills to bring out the best in every bride, while still making you look, and feel, like yourself. Her experience in fashion and celebrity makeup mean that she can tailor her signature style, to your perfect wedding day look.

Krystal B Bridal offers on-site hair and makeup services, which means you can relax while Krystal works her makeup magic in the comfort of your home or venue. From classic makeup, to stylish updos and modern glam, Krystal will work with you from your initial consultation to decide what works best on your special day. Other beauty services include:

• Photoshoot makeup
  • hair stylist and Colorist

40 Reviews for Krystal B Bridal

40 Krystal B Bridal Reviews

M
M

Married on 08/04/2018

Krystal and her team were amazing to work with for my wedding! I had heard some people say that their hair/make-up at their wedding was stressful and everyone was running behind (even after starting ... Read more crazy early!) Krystal started us at 9am and we were super relaxed the whole time and finished early! Krystal and her assistant were calm, professional, and efficient. They also did an amazing job - all my bridesmaids were thrilled with their hair and make-up. As the bride, I was a bit picky and Krystal was so patient and made me look so beautiful. My husband (!) even cried at our first look and kept saying how beautiful I looked. The best part was that she made me look like myself - very very natural, but also enough make-up to look great in photos. I couldn't recommend her more!

A
Abbie

Married on 07/28/2018

Krystal was absolutely amazing! I felt beautiful and pampered on the day of the wedding. Due to timing constraints, I was unable to do a hair and makeup trial - but Krystal was still able to ... Read more understand how I wanted to look (she enhanced the vague ideas that I had in mind). She was so pleasant and professional. Leading up to the wedding day and on the day of, Krystal was responsive and kept me in the loop. I would recommend her for anyone looking for a great hair and makeup experience.

C
Caryn

Married on 11/25/2017

Loved working with Krystal! She was so great about explaining all of my options and products she had to offer. She made my bridesmaids and I look amazing! And she was super flexible with arranging a ... Read more trial and traveling.