Krystal Craven Photography

Concord, CA · View map

About Krystal Craven Photography

Krystal Craven Photography is a unique wedding and portrait photography company located in Concord, California. Krystal, the owner of this creative business, strives to get to know each couple she works with to better tell their love story. She offers custom packages that fit your individual needs and preferences. Krystal Craven Photography uses a mix of photojournalistic and natural techniques to capture your big day.

Experience
Krystal started photography as a hobby back when she was a teenager. It wasn’t until she was in her early twenties that she discovered digital photography was a passion of hers. She fell in love with capturing moments and emotions in time. Krystal considers her editing style vibrant, crisp and clean. She’s fully licensed and insured, and is a member of Professional Photographers of America.

This full-service photographer prides herself on being fully invested in you and your unique vision. She'll work with you one-on-one during your planning process, and on the day of your wedding, to ensure everything goes smoothly from start to finish. She offers a complimentary consultation beforehand, so you can figure out if you're a good fit for each other and ask any questions you may have. Her starting wedding package includes six hours of coverage, high-resolution images, multiple locations, toning and digital files. Krystal only photographs one wedding per day to give you the attention you deserve. Additional services include:

• Additional Hours

S
Sarah Morris

Married on 04/15/2018

Amazing, personalized, and professional

Krystal was above and beyond what I wanted in a wedding photographer. Not only were the pictures exactly what I wanted, but she really helps nail down your style. She also was a huge help in other ... Read more ways, helping coming up with a wedding schedule, and preplanning family portraits. She made sure everything ran smoothly for our pictures, and she captured every detail perfectly. I couldn't be happier.

A
Amy

Married on 08/26/2017

I could not have imagined a better photographer for my wedding than Krystal! She was understanding, spunky, flexible, creative, and made me feel so comfortable it was as if we had been friends for ... Read more years. Kyle and I had never had professional pictures taken before and we were unsure how everything would go, but she made us so comfortable. We never felt rushed, we were able to just have fun during the session and we were so thrilled with our engagement pictures we used them for our invitations and in our wedding decorations. Leading up to our wedding day she was in contact with me frequently and was helping me with the planning process, really taking the time to help me and make sure I was getting what I wanted and needed while planning. On our wedding day she was AMAZING from start to finish and always had a smile on her face! Our wedding day was hot, but she kept the atmosphere positive and fun even during family portraits when some of our family was eager to get out of the heat. She was so thorough in what she photographed and with all the stress and things that can go wrong on a wedding day, worrying about whether my wedding photographer was getting all the shots I wanted was not one of them. She had been so helpful in getting my shot lists put together and understanding what I wanted captured than I knew she was going to get everything. I like that she made herself available after our wedding too. We got to meet with her to see our pictures and we absolutely loved them! I really like how she had samples of the different options we could order and I can’t wait to get a photo album of our wedding day! All in all, Krystal was not only my wedding photographer, she became my friend! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for amazing pictures and an awesome wedding experience!

P
Patricia

Married on 08/05/2017

Krystal is not only professional but a pleasure to work with! She was wonderful from start to finish- the photos of my daughter's wedding are lovely! And she smiled the whole time! Read more Krystal is not only professional but a pleasure to work with! She was wonderful from start to finish- the photos of my daughter's wedding are lovely! And she smiled the whole time!!