Krystle Clear Events

Damascus, OR · View map · Visit website

About Krystle Clear Events

An organized and talented wedding planner in Portland, Krystle Clear Events will allow you to sit back and enjoy as she makes your event extra special. Whether you need assistance with design ideas, developing a budget, choosing vendors or constructing the timeline, Krystle Clear Events offers a variety of services and options to meet your needs.

Couples may choose from month-of coordination, partial planning, full-service planning and hourly consultation options. Each has its own select services and various price range to accommodate your unique vision. For example, day-of is for the couple who wants control over planning the wedding, but wants help the day of. Full service covers everything and anything, while partial indicates you want a hands-on role with a professional to guide you. Some services in these packages include:

• Bartending

Amanda
Amanda

Married on 08/02/2019

Without a hitch

Krystal was great. She thought of all the things we hadn't, adjusted around things as needed and kept everything running smooth. The day was truly care free and fun. I am so glad she was there to keep ... Read more everything and everyone on track.

Pirin
Pirin

Married on 06/07/2019

Krystle is the best!

I’ve worked with a few coordinators in the past as a bridesmaid/MOH but I’ve always had some type of complaint about them. When it was time to find a coordinator for my wedding, Krystle was the only ... Read more one who stood out. I’m from California and so I had to do phone interviews before I actually met them in person. The interviews were great but they were already telling me things that I shouldn’t do or can’t do for MY wedding. I was able to narrow it down to two. The other coordinator was very mellow and not very talkative. But when I met Krystle, she was bubbly and already started planning our wedding before we even hired her. Because of that and energy we decided to hired her. Throughout the whole process she was easy to contact, always checking in on me and had amazing ideas when I was stuck. She was always reminding me that she was here for me when I was stressed or suffering from anxiety. Anyways, fast forward to my wedding... it was the only day out of the week that it rained. We had a plan b for the rain but Krystle knew that I didn’t want to use the plan b. As soon as the sun came out she gathered everyone together so we could have our beautiful ceremony. Her assistant was also super funny and sweet as she took care of me before my entrance. There’s so much to say. My reception was amazing. There were things that went wrong which were out of Krystle’s and my control but she was great throughout the whole wedding. She even helped my parents get an Uber and drive them to the meet up spot. I guess I’m just rambling on but I guess what I’m trying to say is that Krystle is great and helped me create my memorable dream wedding. I love you for all that you did for our wedding. Thank you and please keep in touch!

Beth
Beth

Married on 11/17/2018

Best Around!

Krystal was worth way more than we expected... And we expected a lot. From the details you would hope your wedding planner would take care of, to the minor details we didn’t even know to look for, she ... Read more was on top of it all. Stop looking and book her for your wedding. Krystal will help you exceed any vision of your dream wedding.