K's Imaginarium Photography

Osseo, MN · View map

About K's Imaginarium Photography

My first memories of owning a camera goes back to when I was ten years old. My parents probably saw an inclination in me and got me my first camera, a kodak point and shoot film camera!

?

An electrical engineer by qualification and a Database admin by profession, I often found myself dreaming(yes a big dreamer I am) of working on something I love over what was needed.

Photography it had to be. Reinventing myself, I find happiness in creating beautiful pictures which wow people. Pictures which create memories.

I am very fortunate to have a husband who believes in my passion more than I do and took the plung for me and encouraged me to realize a part of my dream. My family with my two precious kids are my motivation and my models.

I love to meet people, I love listening to people's stories and weave them into photos for them to cherish forever. I love to travel and dream of working for National Geographic one day (yes yes I am a dreamer!). I believe Imagination is the only limiation when it comes to taking photos. I am very excited to transform your Imagination into creation!

K's Imaginarium Photography would love to hear from you, even if it is to say Hi!

- Love Khushboo

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

K's Imaginarium Photography FAQ