KSharp Photography

· View map

About KSharp Photography

Hi, my name is Kevin Archibald and I am an Anguillian based Destination Wedding, Portrait and Event Photographer. While I enjoy photography in general, I have a passion for photographing weddings and I am all about Capturing your unique moments on your special day.

Your wedding photos will be the most cherished reminder of your special day and your photographer will have one of the most important jobs to do of anyone – because you only get one chance at your pictures!

My team's aim is to capture those moments that are often missed; the smiles, the tears, the goofy dancing, the euphoric stares that couples share and seeing the close friends and families having a genuinely good time. If you are looking for a creative, fun and down to earth photographer to capture your wedding then look no further! To view more of our work visit www.ksharp-photography.com

We would love to hear from you! For further information please contact us via email at ksphotography.design@gmail.com or call 264-583-6100.

-Kevin Archibald

Here is what others are saying about us!

18 Reviews for KSharp Photography

18 KSharp Photography Reviews

H
Haley

Married on 04/20/2018

I first met Kevin while he was shooting an event at the Four Seasons on Anguilla. My mom and I immediately fell in love with his personality and decided to ask him to fly to Houston to photograph my ... Read more wedding! We are so thankful that we did! Kevin and his team are extremely talented and fun to work with! We received all of his edited photos shortly after the wedding and can't stop looking at them! Kevin and Emmanuel saw so many opportunities to capture all the beauty and happiness of that day. We are so grateful for their creativity, enthusiasm, and ability to capture all of the emotions a wedding day can bring! His photos are breathtaking and I would highly recommend Kevin and his team for all of your photography needs! We are looking forward to visiting Anguilla again and having Kevin photograph of us there too :) Thank you Kevin and Emmanuel!

C
Courtney

Married on 02/09/2018

Kevin/K Sharp Photography shot our wedding in Anguilla & we would highly recommend him! Not only is he extremely talented as we absolutely LOVE our photos/video & all the special moments he captured, ... Read more but he is truly a joy to work with - from start to finish he made the experience enjoyable! Planning a destination wedding from afar where you know no one has its challenges but Kevin was incredibly helpful, communicative and made the process seamless not stressful. Kevin & his team provide a first class service. They are extremely professional, attentive, and fun to work with. He truly cares about the people he is shooting & it shows in his incredible work. Thank you Kevin!!! The memories you captured will be forever cherished!

G
Georgia

Married on 04/08/2017

We highly recommend Kevin/K Sharp Photography for all your wedding and other photography needs. Our photographs are amazing! K-Sharp Photography definitely captured the true essence and feel of our ... Read more wedding day. As the day went by too quickly to soak it all up, we were blessed to be able to re-live the day and to see so much of what we had missed. The energy, fun, love and laughter of this special day are now encapsulated forever. Kevin and team provided a first class service. They were extremely professional, very attentive, and easy to work with. The natural/unplanned shots are our favorite, as well as those of the natural scenery. To Kevin and team, thank you for blessing us and for your professionalism and enthusiasm. You are truly gifted.