KUDMANI - Louisville Wedding Band

Louisville, Kentucky · View map · Visit website

About KUDMANI - Louisville Wedding Band

KUDMANI is a wedding band from Louisville, Kentucky, who has been awarded with Hall of Fame honors on the Knot and Couple's Choice on Wedding Wire. They will engage your guests and cater to their love of the classics, the sing alongs, and the greatest dance hits of all time. They are relentless in their pursuit of being fun so that your guests will have no other choice but to laugh, sing, and dance the night away with you. Their commitment to you is an experience of a lifetime.

KUDMANI plays music from the classic rock, dance, hip hop, Motown, pop, R&B, soul, and rock genres. They provide entertainment for your breaks, ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and rehearsal dinner. They have liability insurance and are willing to learn new songs and travel for your event, helping ensure that your day is what you want it to be. KUDMANI’s custom plan for you can also include instrumentals, an MC, sample music, and vocals. They are able to provide lighting, microphones, and a sound/PA system.

108 Reviews for KUDMANI - Louisville Wedding Band

108 KUDMANI - Louisville Wedding Band Reviews

T
Featured
Tatum

Married on 06/23/2018

I don't even know where to BEGIN! I have been a wedding coordinator for several years and when it was finally my time to walk down the aisle, I knew exactly who I wanted to call! I reached out to ... Read more Sammy and immediately knew I was in great hands! From the moment we first met, to communicating about the details all the way until the actual event, Kudmani was absolutely outstanding. They are more than just a wedding band! They are coordinators. Sammy put me at such ease and I didn't have to worry at all about if everything would run smoothly. AND THE MUSIC! Oh my gosh! The dance floor was never empty. I couldn't get guests to leave at the end of the night! I would recommend this band over and over and OVER again! If you're thinking about reaching out, DO IT! You will not regret it!

A
Amanda Peyton

Getting married on 10/10/2020

Great Band

I am a coordinator and planned many events. I was hesitant to change bands this year. WOW! Kudmani blew it out of the water. He made sure to find me in the chaos to introduce himself and members of ... Read more the band asked if I had any special requests. Being personable makes a difference. Our crowd was thrilled with their performance. Full of laughter, great energy and music. It's a great feeling to have worked so hard for this event and seeing your guest having a blast! I would HIGHLY recommend the Kudmani band for a charity event or even a wedding!!! Sammy will not disappoint!

J
John J

Married on 05/16/2019

Awesome Party!

Loud, fun, happy time. Everyone is still talking about it. Read more Loud, fun, happy time. Everyone is still talking about it.