Kukka DIY Wedding Flowers

Los Angeles, California · View map · Visit website

About Kukka DIY Wedding Flowers

Kukka Flowers offers DIY wedding flowers as a cheaper alternative to a traditional florist. Kukka offers pre-curated collections that brides arrange themselves along with custom package services to suit any color or theme wedding.

Services Offered:
Kukka DIY wedding flowers will arrive about two to four days before your wedding day. You select the floral style and the number of arrangements on their website www.kukkaflowers.com, then flowers are overnight delivered in insulated flower boxes before your big day. To make shopping easier, Kukka has collections that are listed out by style along with being listed out by how many arrangements you need.

Typical arrangements that are purchased include:

• Bridal Bouquets
  • Flower crowns
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

Contact Us!

Phone: 833-445-8552 (9am - 6pm M-F PST)
Email: hello@kukkaflowers.com

Angela
Featured
Angela

Married on 09/14/2019

Would do the same DIY all over again

We made our own flowers and it was definitely the way to go! We had tons of flowers left over and placed them throughout the venue. The flowers arrived, as ordered, Wed night for our friday wedding. ... Read more they have to sit in water for at least 12 hrs fyi and we made them on thurs am which took 3 hrs with 5 people helping. We made 8 bouquets and an XL bridal bouquet as well as 8 boutonnieres and had flowers left over for flowers for the mothers and grandmothers and fathers.

J
Jesse

Getting married on 11/23/2019

LOVED working with Kukka. Flowers turned out great and the process was super simple. Read more LOVED working with Kukka. Flowers turned out great and the process was super simple.

Nicole
Nicole Beans

Married on 08/24/2019

Flower Heaven!

At first I was a little nervous to use a service like this but it was absolutely amazing. Sara responded to all my questions so quickly and even helped me build my custom order. The shipping was quick ... Read more and stress-free which I was so thankful for since I had a destination wedding. The flowers were packaged perfectly, I cried when I saw them because they were so beautiful. I always dreamed of having tons of flowers at my wedding and Kukka flowers delivered that dream! I highly recommend them!