Kukka DIY Wedding Flowers

Los Angeles, California, CA · View map · Visit website

About Kukka DIY Wedding Flowers

Kukka Flowers offers DIY wedding flowers as a cheaper alternative to a traditional florist. Kukka offers pre-curated collections that brides arrange themselves along with custom-package services to suit any color or theme wedding.

Kukka DIY wedding flowers will arrive about two to four days before your wedding day. You select the floral style and the number of arrangements on their website www.kukkaflowers.com, then flowers are overnight delivered in insulated flower boxes before your big day. To make shopping easier, Kukka has collections that are listed out by style along with being listed out by how many arrangements you need.

Typical arrangements that are purchased include:

• Bridal Bouquets

F
Featured
Frances

Married on 08/18/2018

As the MOB who did the bouquets and arrangements with my girlfriends, I wouldn't hesitate to use Kukka Flowers! The flowers arrived fresh and were simply gorgeous. I watched a few videos on how to ... Read more arrange flowers and make bouquets and with that I was set. We had the reception at Congressional Country Club in Bethesda, MD. I was the first MOB to attempt a DIY with the flowers. Our guests were amazed and several future MOB's were taking down Kukka Flowers' information. We saved so much money by doing the flowers ourselves and had a blast doing so!

J
Jesse

Getting married on 11/23/2019

LOVED working with Kukka. Flowers turned out great and the process was super simple. Read more LOVED working with Kukka. Flowers turned out great and the process was super simple.

J
Jordan

Married on 01/05/2019

Great experience!

This process made me nervous, but we went for it! The company was great! I had changed my mind a few times and before they shipped my order they called to verify they were sending what i wanted, and ... Read more they didnt have everything they needed for what I wanted (thanks winter) they made some adjustments for me! I was worried I wasnt going to like them, but I LOVED them! we spent about 2 hours putting together 9 bouquets, which wasn't bad, we also had some creative freedom with this and had extra to use on the tables! Instructions were easy to follow! Only downside was that mine were delayed a day because of a flight, I would recommend getting them delivered 3 days before the wedding!