Kukua Beach Club & Restaurant

Punta Cana, DO · View map · Visit website

About Kukua Beach Club & Restaurant

Kukua Beach Club & Restaurant is a destination wedding venue located in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic that hosts custom weddings. You can say "I do" barefoot along a palm-lined beach or under the beach front Palapa. With unlimited upgrades available your destination wedding will be unforgettable.

Facilities and Capacity
Kukua Restaurant Beach Club accommodates up to 140 guests for your wedding. You can host ceremonies, receptions, and elopements, as well as, rehearsal dinners and engagement parties here. Each event can be held in a number of different locations at the private beach club. The beach is adorned with palm trees and a whimsical gazebo or arch as the blue ocean serves as the backdrop. The pool area mixes glamour and a relaxed style as you can fill the pool with floating candles, flowers, or lanterns. The poolside weddings at Kukua are sophisticated and picturesque. The La Palapa offers a covered ceremony and reception space outdoors that is tropical in decor yet romantic with hanging chandeliers. The most popular reception space is the Main Salon, which can be open-air or made into a covered terrace to design and make your own. There are get-ready rooms on-site for convenience. Kukua also offers parking and a shuttle service, and the club is wheelchair accessible.

The private beach club is a licensed venue that can host civil, religious and symbolic ceremonies. The dedicated staff at Kukua work closely with you to plan a top-notch destination wedding. They offer all-inclusive planning packages. With a restaurant on the property, catering and beverage services all readily available. The restaurant features cuisine with daily-caught local seafood you can add to your menu. You have the option to taste the dishes before serving them in a buffet, plated dinner, family-style, or French service style. Hors d’oeuvres are available for a cocktail reception and the experienced chefs can make delicious desserts. The bartenders on hand can serve a variety of champagne, liquor, wine, and signature drinks during an open bar. Kukua provides the following event items to use to bring your wedding vision to life:

• Aisle markers and runners

Featured
Pollyana

Married on 06/21/2019

The Best experience !!!

I have no words to Thank Mayte for the amazing jog she has done. There is nothing that I could think that she could have done better! She is the most amazing person and professional inside out! ... Read more 1000 star for Kukua Punta Cana

Laney
Laney

Married on 05/01/2019

Truly exceeded our expectations!

If I could give a MILLION stars I would! Mayte and her team at Kukua truly exceeded all our expectations on our special day. Prior to our wedding, she was very responsive and helpful with anything I ... Read more needed. The location is absolutely breathtaking, and the cherry on top is the talent and vision that Mayte has for what she does. She and her team went above and beyond anything I could have imagined. I honestly cannot say enough good things about our experience. We were as close to stress-free as a couple could possibly be leading up to our big day, and my husband and I and all our guests literally felt like royalty, all thanks to Kukua. This was a day that was utterly magical and could not have gone more smoothly for us. Thank you Mayte!!!

Danielle
Danielle

Married on 03/23/2019

Beautiful Dream Wedding!!

I completely recommended working with Kukua for your wedding over and over again! Our wedding was so much more than we expected or dreamed of! Mayte, who is the wedding planner of the venue, is ... Read more amazing at what she does! All my ideas and vision came to life with her help. The venue was perfect, the food was delicious, the service was amazing, the entertainment was so much fun. My guest enjoyed every minute of our wedding and said it was the best wedding they've ever been to. We are so blessed to have found Kukua and Mayte to help us with our wedding. I also researched other resorts nearby and none of them compare to having your wedding at a private venue. If you are thinking of a destination wedding, private venues are the way to go, especially at Kukua. Thank you Mayte and Kukua team for helping us create memories that will truly last a lifetime!