Kute Gifts & Flowers

San Juan, Puerto Rico · View map · Visit website

About Kute Gifts & Flowers

We are a decoration and coordination firm. We can make your dream wedding under your budget Contact us to make a quote free of charge. We can make expectacular arrangaments as well as small, delicate ones. We deliver all Puerto Rico areas. You can order as little as a bouquet only In the coordination we take care of all your guests and vendors as well.

18 Reviews for Kute Gifts & Flowers

18 Kute Gifts & Flowers Reviews

P
Paris Larrabee

Getting married on 09/05/2019

Great vendor

They helped me a lot highly recommended Read more They helped me a lot highly recommended

P
Patrice Rogers

Married on 06/18/2019

Beautiful arrangement with fair price!

Alina was wonderful to work with. She made a bouquet and matching boutonniere for my now hubby that we’re just perfect! The first pictures she sent were not exactly what I wanted, although I was ... Read more very vague in description when I contacted her. With a couple of requests she transformed my our arrangements into just the perfect pop of color we wanted!! Only downfall I would say was she does not use any cash apps which made payment feel a little less secure as she took a picture of my card to make the charge, but there was no fraudulent activity. Like I said before, beautiful arrangement at a great price!!

G
grace

Married on 05/17/2019

Breathtaking work with so much heart and soul

Alina is amazing! From the beginning she was super responsive (which along with a string of positive reviews was key to our decision to trust this important role of our wedding with her). I admit I ... Read more knew very little about flowers and only had a Pinterest board of what I liked. Somehow Alina was able to capture EXACTLY how I envisioned my wedding to be from my embarassingly vague descriptions that went something like "happy splashes of yellow and pink and orange over tropical greenery." Alina went above and beyond my expectations. She was so patient and flexible (making changes just days before the wedding). Her level of availability and accessibility was incredible and work ethic amazing. And I do have to note that photos do not do justice for the arrangements she produced. I didn't even know I felt this way about flowers but I had to have centerpieces literally torn away from me when we left the reception. (I did manage to bring the bouquet thru customs!) Alina is amazing and in the end, I feel like I had made a talented friend. If I could do our wedding again, I would without a doubt, book Alina for the job!