KVC Photography

Huntington, WV · View map

About KVC Photography

ABOUT

Hello! My name is Kayla Chambers, and I'm a wedding and portrait photographer from Huntington, West Virginia.

Nothing makes me happier than capturing moments. Contact me for more information if you'd like to make some photos with me!

1 Reviews for KVC Photography

1 KVC Photography Reviews

Elissa
Elissa Ebbert

Married on 06/29/2019

Beyond Amazing!!!!!

KVC Photography was absolutely amazing at our wedding! Both her talent and her prices are incredible! We got married at Blackwater Falls State Park in West Virginia on a mountain and the one thing we ... Read more wanted to make sure of was having an amazing photographer and we chose right! She brought another very talented photographer with her to capture every moment! The photographs she took are so beautiful! She took the time to make sure everything was just the way wanted it and more! She also helped us create a timeline to figure out what pictures we should do, and when and she helped us stay on time at the wedding to make sure we got everything in that we wanted. She was fun and we had a blast working with her. She was professional and made my dream wedding photos come true!! We can't thank her enough!

KVC Photography FAQ