KW Events and Rentals

James Hill, JM · View map · Visit website

About KW Events and Rentals

KW Events and Rentals is a wedding planning company in James Hill, Jamaica that also provides rental items for weddings and other special events. For more than six years, Kerry-Anne Aiken and her team have been creating one-of-a-kind experiences for clients and their guests. The staff delivers personalized service, strong attention to detail, and creative designs. They’ll work closely with you to ensure your wedding vision comes to life.

KW Events and Rentals' planners aim to effortlessly coordinate your rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, and reception. Their goal is to produce a seamless day that you and your loved ones will look back on fondly for years to come. KW Events and Rentals plan civil, cultural, destination, eco-friendly, military, and double weddings with religious and non-religious ceremonies. Full and partial planning services offered by Kerry-Anne and her staff include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

Other Services

To ensure your day runs smoothly, KW Events and Rentals can also provide you with a wide variety of event rental items. They’re able to deliver catering equipment, tables and chairs, linens, furniture, place settings, and much more.

19 Reviews for KW Events and Rentals

19 KW Events and Rentals Reviews

K
Featured
Kimberlee

Married on 07/16/2016

Working with KW Events was one of the most pleasant encounters throughout my wedding planning process. Kerry-Ann was absolutely patient with me when I kept throwing different ideas at her but she ... Read more never refused a conversation with me. She made herself accessible by phone, email even WhatsApp! She was able to give recommendations for the best floral combinations to ensure that my arrangements were tasteful and appropriate for their specific purposes. I'd definitely recommend KW and would certainly work with them again in the future.

S
Souad

Married on 05/05/2018

KW significantly contributed in aiding to enhance our wedding aesthetics. They are extremely flexible and even more affordable. They know how to make your dreams come to reality and we happy they were ... Read more our choice.

L
Latisha

Married on 04/14/2018

I was wowed by the patience and professionalism of the KW Team! At the start of my planning, KW was the only event planner that listened without first asking what was my budget; and during our first ... Read more discussion, I made the decision that this is the team I wanted to use. KW was very understanding, provided multiple options for me to choose from and accommodated my last-minute changes. On the Big Day... I was all over the place mentally and Davia made the day a breeze, you couldn't to me if you had an army. Thank you KW!!